Photo

Any 2013 Azul Sensatori Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tkuzma

tkuzma
  • 418 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Hi ladies!

I am slightly less than 11 months out until my February 7, 2013 wedding at the Azul Sensatori, and already I have days where I am stressing myself out with things to do, haha!

Just wanted to see if anyone else was out there who is planning a 2013 wedding at what looks like an absolutely beautiful and amazing resort :)

~Tamara~

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

Welcome to BDW!  If you haven't already found it, check this thread out:

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

#3 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
    • 198 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

tryng to decide between Azul Sensatori, Now Sapphire, and Azul Sensatori. How did you make your decision?

#4 tkuzma

tkuzma
    • 418 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by TauruSmith 

tryng to decide between Azul Sensatori, Now Sapphire, and Azul Sensatori. How did you make your decision?

Hi there,

I found a really amazing TA, and the Sensatori was in her shortlist of recommendations to me.

I initially wanted to have my wedding in the Dominican Republic, as I've been there twice, and the beaches are absolutely beautiful!; for our wedding, I didn't want our guests paying more than $2000 pp/wek. My TA came back after price researching with the fact I'd get a 3.5/4 star in the DR or a 5 star in Mexico. So that eliminated the DR.  I wasn't 100% sold on the AS initially because I wanted to explore various options I had previously heard of.  But after several weeks, I was sold- 5 star, gourmet all-inclusive, all-ages, but adult-only sections, relatively new, moderate sized and specializes in weddings; no other resort gave me all of that.

Good luck in making your decision! It's such a relief and thrilling when you finally do

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users