Ft. Lauderdale Beach Wedding

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kellykellz

kellykellz
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if their are any beach wedding companies that I can rent a drape arch and chairs for a beach wedding in Ft. Lauderdale. I have searched online and alot of the companies have packages, however I do not need all of that since I have an officiant as well as a photographer. Any help would be fabulous!! Thanks in advance! :-)

#2 nancya

nancya
    • 120 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Not sure about ft lauderdale but there was one place in destin that let you rent what you wanted. I wonder if you ask the package people if you can use only some of their items? I was able to use my own photographer and they are letting me bring some of my own decorations.

#3 pinkinboca

pinkinboca
      • Site Supporter
      • 24 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

I am getting married on the beach in South FL and my florist is doing a bamboo arch for us... she is very reasonable and it located about 10 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale. The cost for the arch and 2 floral arrangements for the arch is only $250 - $300 i think. Her name is Blanca #954- 972-1993

Hope this helps!

#4 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
        • 217 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

I might need to give her a call. That is a good price. Can you post or send me a picture of the arch?

#5 ingridsants

ingridsants
          • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

There are some companies that offer drape Arch.

http://www.positivepest.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users