OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#951 kitkat863

kitkat863
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by tamarack 

I was wondering if anyone knows if wine on the tables at the reception is included in the divine wedding package? And I was curious who was thinking of paying extra for a bartender at the reception... or if not a bartender, how many waiters are staffed to keep drinks coming to our guests!!?? I don't want my guests to be wanting a drink and have to leave the wedding to get one.. :-o What do you think?

Not sure about the wine but I can say that it is not worth paying for a bartender. I can assure you that your guests will not have to leave the reception to get a drink. The waiters are very good at keeping the drinks coming!

#952 kelseyfanning

kelseyfanning
    • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jenvinet 

Anyone getting married at the end of jan 2013? :)

I am getting married January 25th!!!!!

#953 ashleyblayne

ashleyblayne
      • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

We are getting married January 22, 2013

#954 kelseyfanning

kelseyfanning
        • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

I know this was asked before but I cannot remember what the answer was.... Are we allowed to use sparklers at the resort?

#955 Jenntim311

Jenntim311
          • 39 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

I was wondering if any past or future brides know the size of the wedding cake top, because I am trying to purchase one and don't want to get a topper that's too big. Thanks!!

#956 Jenntim311

Jenntim311
            • 39 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

I know this was asked before but I cannot remember what the answer was.... Are we allowed to use sparklers at the resort?

Yes, I believe so, just not sure about getting them through customs:-)

#957 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
              • 91 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

I'm not sure about the sparklers.  I actually asked Pilar about using the Sky Lanterns (like in the Rapunzel movie, Tangled), and she said no because of the ocean and stuff, which I understand. 

I am irritated though because she told me last week that instead of live music, we could have a dj for 2 hours.  She told our travel agent that instead of the live music, we could have it for 1 hour.  Additional hours are $350, but if we get the live music and dj, its only $250 per hour!

#958 tamarack

tamarack
                • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

Is anyone else having a hard time getting a hold of Pilar? She has not replied to a couple emails now. My wedding isn't till April but I'd love to get my questions answered!

#959 Kal520

Kal520
                  • 104 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by tamarack 

Is anyone else having a hard time getting a hold of Pilar? She has not replied to a couple emails now. My wedding isn't till April but I'd love to get my questions answered!

She usually gets back to me within about a week or so, if it is more pressing she seems to get back sooner if it is a random question she takes a little. Hope this helps?! :)

#960 chantal09

chantal09
                    • 192 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jenvinet 

Anyone getting married at the end of jan 2013? :)

I am Jan 17th!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users