#781 Vika

Vika
  • Site Supporter
  • 143 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by srikhy 

I heard the same thing from my travel agent... but ultimately, what I've been finding is that the group rates for Now Jade are more expensive and less convenient than people booking on their own. The quotes I received were only valid for 30 days and the early booking bonus didn't make up for the higher price... it was literally $600 more per person than what I could find online.

But you don't get the 6th room free if you book seperate right?

#782 nikkole025

nikkole025
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

I'm not sure, I haven't heard back from Pilar yet. However either way I'm going with them! I've heard two things - 1) you can meet them outside and then you won't get charged the fee. 2) it's a 300 fee. I got a quote from Pilar on centrepieces and they will be $300 and something through the resort, they are $85 through the florist!! www.FloreriaRiviera.com 

If anyone has gone through this florist, please let me know your feedback!!

Thanks,

Nicole

#783 nikkole025

nikkole025
    • 21 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

I'm not able to see the questionnaire. Are you able to send it to me?

#784 nikkole025

nikkole025
      • 21 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

We are getting married at 3:00. Any idea when I should book our hair in? I have 4 bridesmaids, plus our MC and the mother of the bride and groom. Thanks!! :)

#785 Vika

Vika
        • Site Supporter
        • 143 posts
        • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Anyone know what props they give for the photobooth?

#786 vlivins

vlivins
        • 45 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Vika 

Depending on where you book from, you don't even get such good free perks! Our group packages have been every 12th, 14th or 20th person free depending on the tour operator. When you purchase trips in Canada they are usually more of a "package" price than air + hotel.

#787 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
          • 75 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hi ladies!! Another question, my fiancĀ© and I are thinking of bringing down a friend of ours to be the photographer. What is an estimate quote for an outside photographer for the entire wedding day? Thanks ladies!!!!

#788 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
            • 75 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

duplicate

#789 khunt29

khunt29
              • 351 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Vika 

We booked with Air Canada Vacations, and are getting every 6th room free (incl airfare, less the taxes, so approx $2600 per free room), up to a max of 3 free rooms.  This applies to only FULL packages booked (flight + hotel).  We locked in at $1625pp incl pkg and taxes.

We also get a one-time price adjustment, which has to be an Air Canada Vacations price drop and must occur before our final pymt date. which sucks, because it looks like prices keep going up and up....

#790 khunt29

khunt29
                • 351 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Michellelepore1 

Hi ladies!!
                  I have a few questions, I have contacted two travel agents one through travel 4 less and was quoted $122 per person per night. Then quoted from liberty travel at $386 per person for 5 nights which comes out to $772 per couple for 5 nights which I think is amazing. Has anyone here used liberty travel??
                  Another question, my fiancĀ© and I are thinking of bringing down a friend of ours to be the photographer. What is an estimate quote for an outside photographer for the entire wedding day?
                  Thanks ladies!!!!

Hi,

Pilar quoted $65 per photographer for a day pass.  So if 2 people come to do the photos, that's $130.00.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users