#711 Vika

Vika
  • Site Supporter
  • 143 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

Pilar has told me before 2 options is the maximum. We are doing a salmon and a beef, no veggie option as I dont blieve there is any in the group. Also I remember seeing another bride on here that had done 3 (one being a veggie option). Not too sure if they care if you mismatch between divine and eternity entrees.

i spoke with Deisy and she let me do 3..i did one beef, one chicken, and one salmon

#712 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
  • 955 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

The salmon options is new to me... was this recently introduced on one of the entree options?

#713 juicybride

juicybride
    • 76 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
    • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
    • LocationCanada

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Thanks ladies, all great suggestions for the chair bows. Unfortunately, I seem to be having some trouble finding my theme color: peach.  I guess I will have to do a search on ebay and see what I find.

#714 chantal09

chantal09
    • 192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Vika 

i spoke with Deisy and she let me do 3..i did one beef, one chicken, and one salmon

What is the chicken option? Pilar said only 2. Maybe because I have a large group? Oh well..

#715 Vika

Vika
      • Site Supporter
      • 143 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

The salmon options is new to me... was this recently introduced on one of the entree options?

It's in the Devine 3-

Salmon supreme with a ratatouille, shrimp In a pinot grithio sauce

#716 Vika

Vika
      • Site Supporter
      • 143 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

What is the chicken option? Pilar said only 2. Maybe because I have a large group? Oh well..

It's in the Gluten Free menu

Chicken breast stufeed with spinach and mushroom, served with vegetable rolls in a citrus sauce

#717 Jenntim311

Jenntim311
      • 39 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hi girls!! I also have a food question that maybe someone can help me with. Well a few lol. So I went with the Devine package so do we get 3 meal options if we want to do a gluten free, and then 2 regular menu options. Also, can you change out certain courses or are they preset, so what you see is what you get? Any help is appreciated and I don't know what I would have done so far without this site!!

#718 kitkat863

kitkat863
        • 243 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

Alright ladies so I thought I had the menu situation all figured out but I want to be certain before I put the entree choices out there for my guests to select. Can I offer 4 entree options to my guest (using the two from eternity and two from divine) or do I have the narrow my selection to only 2 options (plus vegetarian)? Any help appreciated!

I never thought to ask them and I gave my guests 3 options to choose from and the kids had 2 options to choose from. They never gave me a problem about the food.

#719 Mlite83

Mlite83
          • 384 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

Thanks for the feedback ladies - Pilar did respond to my email (in about 24 hrs no less!) to say 2 options...I know we have a few vegetarians with us so I'm going to do 2 "meat" entrees and then the veg option. I replied to Pilar's email to ask/tell her that was plan, if we only have 2 choices I don't want one to be vegetarian when I know most people won't go for that by choice.

#720 nikkole025

nikkole025
            • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

Do you have to let Pilar know ahead of time what your quests are choosing for food? Or can they choose on the day of the wedding?

Thanks,

Nicole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users