5307 replies to this topic

#5211 rachelia160

rachelia160
  • 296 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:35 AM

@Nybride525 So glad you're having a great experience! Can you let us know how the Wifi situation works? Does everyone get free wifi around the resort, or is that just for preferred members and everyone else only gets it in the lobby? (That's how it was when I was there about a year ago).

#5212 valleyhart16

valleyhart16
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:42 AM

I have a huge favor for my Now Jade brides. Would any of you be willing to share your wedding website with me if you made one? I am having a difficult time with the outline/wording, how to incorporate travel agent info and rates, etc. I dropped the ball and didn't put the URL on the save the dates so now I have to figure out how to get the word out. I've been looking online for the past few days and cannot find one example for destination website. THANK YOU :)

#5213 tracyannhoward

tracyannhoward
    • 53 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
    • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:12 AM

@valleyhart16 - I feel your pain!  Don't stress too much about the website - just get the information out there!  here is mine - www.weddingwire.com/tracyandkevinswedding.  I had much more grandioso ideas, but the tool didn't work exactly how I wanted.  My husband finally convinced me to stop fretting and just put it together and I'm glad I did.  It will look fine and serve it's purpose!  Good luck!

#5214 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
    • 670 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
    • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

@valleyhart16 - We're at Now Sapphire, but in case it helps, here is our site: 

http://erinandjeff.weddingwoo.com/

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#5215 rachelia160

rachelia160
    • 296 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 17, 2015
    • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

http://salyerdean2015.com :)

#5216 valleyhart16

valleyhart16
    • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:50 AM

Thank you thank you thank you!

#5217 BrittR

BrittR
      • 16 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:49 AM

@BrittR Has anyone sent you pics at all? I am also wondering this as my wedding is May 22!! I see yours is coming up!!!

Does anyone know of any great Trash the Dress locations around Now Jade?

I had a make-up trial done at the resort the day before the wedding and I am so glad I did! It turned out horrible! I even think the lady who did my make up knew she did a bad job because she was laughing along with me. They definitely like lots of eyeliner!

#5218 Nybride525

Nybride525
      • 229 posts
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:23 PM

Phone ended up in the water day 3 so my communication will be limited unless I get a replacement?...but WiFi is good and free 3 devices a room and you can rotate them

Jamie

#5219 Nybride525

Nybride525
      • 229 posts
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

I have pix taken by guests on my Facebook....u can add me Jamie worona and I will accept when I get the chance

Jamie

#5220 yasminea84

yasminea84
      • 44 posts
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade-Riviera Maya, Mexico
      • LocationChicago

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:32 AM

@rachelia160 Yes you will have free Wifi. You just have to type your room number up and last name. The wifi is a little spotty. You will have to re-log in often. You can log up to 3 devices per room. But you will always have free wifi throughout!

@valleyhart16 I'd be happy to send you mine. Send me an email if your interested in seeing my website.

We just got back from our wedding at the Now Jade! We ended having almost 70 guests for our wedding. We had our ceremony at the Pergola. Cocktail Hour at the Mix Bar. Reception at Castaways. Pergola is breathtaking. Mix Bar is the most amazing location....we played music while everyone tried our signature cocktails and they watched us take pictures on the beach. Reception we did at Castaways. We did a first look. The first look was maybe 20 minutes.  We did a first look to ease some of our nerves and also to get a few private pictures before the ceremony.

Vendors:

Wedding coordinator: Fernando (A++)

Dj: Disco Movil (A++) 

Flowers: Maya Floral (A++)

Photography: Button up Photography (A++)

Everything will turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ladies, please don't panic! We had Fernando as our wedding coordinator. He was a dream. He is organized and he is VERY responsive to all emails. When we had out meeting he had a whole binder for us....he had all of our correspondence. He really knows his stuff! My one suggestion is just to  enjoy every moment...it goes so fast! I can honestly say it was the best week of our lives! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Edited by yasminea84, 09 May 2015 - 08:01 AM.

70 Guests + Bride and Groom!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users