5307 replies to this topic

#5121 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:16 PM

Anyone know dimensions for the cake table? Looking to possibly but a sequin table cloth for it...was considering buying one for the sweetheart table too if anyone has those dimensions...can't decide if it would be too much shimmer to have on our table since there will be so many pics taken of us by the table I'm sure....ugh I'm so indecisive lol

Jamie

#5122 amarie4713

amarie4713
  • 324 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:19 PM

Our cake table was pretty small...but I think they can use larger ones. Ours was probably 4x4.

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#5123 Natata

Natata
  • 122 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:57 AM

for all you upcoming brides - i definately recommend getting the videographer for the whole day - just received my sneak peak of my video and i can't wait to see the whole thing - here's a lil viewing they sent me - wish i was able to do it all over agian

https://vimeo.com/121823055

#5124 BrittR

BrittR
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:06 AM

for all you upcoming brides - i definately recommend getting the videographer for the whole day - just received my sneak peak of my video and i can't wait to see the whole thing - here's a lil viewing they sent me - wish i was able to do it all over agian

https://vimeo.com/121823055

We are having our reception in the bamboo room also. How did you arrange the tables? We also hired a DJ so want to have a good flow around the room for dancing.

Thanks!

#5125 Jennifer146

Jennifer146
  • 37 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mayan Riveria
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

[/size]

Wow beautiful!!! Now I wish we did the whole day!!! :)

#5126 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:26 AM

[/size]

So beautiful! We just used the videographer for the ceremony, and it turned out fantastic as well, they did the whole ceremony which was about 25 minutes long! I will try to post it one day when I can figure out how to do that! I was pretty impressed with how artistic they are!

#5127 Natata

Natata
  • 122 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:55 AM

Jennifer - im so happy i did - i can't wait to see the whole thing and relive it again :)

i used weddingwire.com to arrange the tables - i just did a semi circle around the floor with us as the head agains the bamboo wall...if you send me your email address i can send you what i sent them

#5128 tracyannhoward

tracyannhoward
  • 53 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
  • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:48 PM

Does anyone have the dimensions of the bamboo room?  I'm also stressing about the seating arrangements.  I can't decide if I want to do a U-shape, or 2 long tables or circle tables.  Any brides that have had their reception in the bamboo room I welcome your feedback.  We have 35 people total including us

Edited by tracyannhoward, 11 March 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#5129 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

Does anyone have the dimensions of the bamboo room?  I'm also stressing about the seating arrangements.  I can't decide if I want to do a U-shape, or 2 long tables or circle tables.  Any brides that have had their reception in the bamboo room I welcome your feedback.  We have 35 people total including us

I would ask the wedding coordinator, they are pretty good. We had 80 people at our wedding in October in the bamboo room. We had a head table with 10 people at the front of the room in front of the bamboo wall, and then 7 tables of 10 people. The tables did not feel cramped with 10 at them although there were kids at most tables. The tables were also done in a semi circle around the head table with the middle area open for a dance floor. I basically asked the coordinator how we should set them up and she gave me great direction.

#5130 BrittR

BrittR
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:12 AM

Pilar sent me this:

14.10 mts long, 15.00 mts wide

GetInline.aspx?messageid=99e616e2-c90f-1

Edited by BrittR, 17 March 2015 - 06:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users