OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#481 chantal09

chantal09
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meagan816 

Can you send them to me at meagan.gebhart@gmail.com.  Thank you so much!!!

sent!

#482 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
    • 99 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Has anyone asked if sky lanterns are allowed at Now Jade? I will most likely email Pilar soon about this but thought I would check here first to see if anyone knew...super excited to do them at our reception!! :)

I definitely read somewhere that they do not allow them because of the fire danger. Bummer as I love them too!

#483 Kal520

Kal520
      • 104 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

I definitely read somewhere that they do not allow them because of the fire danger. Bummer as I love them too!

I know dreams allows them so I feel like now should too, I just emailed her so I will let everyone know what she says when I get a reply...fingers crossed as I will be bummed if we can't do them! :(

#484 Mlite83

Mlite83
        • 384 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Kal520 

Has anyone asked if sky lanterns are allowed at Now Jade? I will most likely email Pilar soon about this but thought I would check here first to see if anyone knew...super excited to do them at our reception!! :)

Now Jade doesn't allow them, it was asked during the webinair a few months back :(

#485 Cheerios

Cheerios
          • 48 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

Glad to see someone else has tried this.. Which option did you select for your fireworks, and how long did they last? Thanks for your help!

I selected the package around $750 which I think consists of 5 big ones and 20 small ones. and I added the cold fireworks at ceremony for 35 each..we did 6 of them... They told us they gave us extra big ones that night..which is so nice..but I didn't notice cos I was too busy posing for pictures..LOL. I think they last 20 secs..hahaha..but you don't really notice the duration...its the MOMENT!!:)

contact Maritza,she is really nice and easy to work with..they set off the cold fireworks at 6pm and stayed until 10.30pm  to set off the fireworks..:) it is really nice..

Maritza Mitsunaga Bodas y eventos Cel. 9981 26 01 88 www.pirotecniacancun.mx

Sky lanterns are no allowed cos of the protected mangroves..I initially wanted that too:P

Ling

#486 Cheerios

Cheerios
            • 48 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:00 PM

Honestly I felt that the fireworks are much more worth it than the Dj..the Dj really didn't talk or do much..and when he did talk..I really couldn't hear or make out what he was saying..lol..my iPod would have done the same thing he did. the only thing my iphone couldnt do is give out balloons..haha.

Ling

#487 chantal09

chantal09
              • 192 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cheerios 

I selected the package around $750 which I think consists of 5 big ones and 20 small ones. and I added the cold fireworks at ceremony for 35 each..we did 6 of them... They told us they gave us extra big ones that night..which is so nice..but I didn't notice cos I was too busy posing for pictures..LOL. I think they last 20 secs..hahaha..but you don't really notice the duration...its the MOMENT!!:)

contact Maritza,she is really nice and easy to work with..they set off the cold fireworks at 6pm and stayed until 10.30pm  to set off the fireworks..:) it is really nice..

Maritza Mitsunaga Bodas y eventos Cel. 9981 26 01 88 www.pirotecniacancun.mx

Sky lanterns are no allowed cos of the protected mangroves..I initially wanted that too:P

Ling

Thanks for the advice. I have already been in contact with her. Thanks so much!

#488 lwynn3617

lwynn3617
                • 29 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

I opened my email today and I had received the Now Jade Wedding Planning Form from Pilar.  My wedding is scheduled for October 20th.  Everything is starting to come together.  It's getting exciting. 

#489 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
                  • 683 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
                  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by lwynn3617 

I opened my email today and I had received the Now Jade Wedding Planning Form from Pilar.  My wedding is scheduled for October 20th.  Everything is starting to come together.  It's getting exciting. 

Oh how exciting!!! Can't wait to hear about your wedding! I'm sure these next 2 months will fly by!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#490 kelseyfanning

kelseyfanning
                  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Does anyone know if they were able to exchange the videographer for something else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users