OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#471 Cheerios

Cheerios
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

My DIY thread.:) Will do review soon.

I can't see my own pics..did I do it wrong?

http://www.bestdesti...de#post_1801958

cheerios

#472 uhaft

uhaft
    • 102 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by serenity19 

Hi ladies,

We are booked for Castaways for our reception and we are paying for the extra hour. Has anyone else done this and will they kick us out of the restaurant right at 11:00?

I requested an extra hour but didn't end up paying for it.  I would def try to talk her into giving you an extra hour.  3 hours is no where near enough time! 4 hours was even pushing it! They do try to clear you out quickly! we all just went right to the beach bar after.

#473 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
      • 683 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
      • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

I am definitely going to try to extend mine... Hoping to be as lucky as you Umi and not have to pay! 

Does anyone know if the resort provides table numbers or holders?

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#474 Vika

Vika
      • Site Supporter
      • 143 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Cheerios 

we had fireworks and it was worth every penny, everyone was so happy and surprised!! It really was beautiful!! The fire dancers they have a show every week, so depending on which day your wedding is, your guests might have already seen it.. I dont have pics of the fireworks now..will post when I get it:)

Oh btw, after u get the basic package for the fireworks..the add ons for cold fireworks at the ceremony are super cheap because you dont have to pay for the permits again...we had 6 cold ones when we kissed at ceremony..its really pretty!!:)

Cheerios

Do you have the fireworks packages? How much are they and what is included? How long were the fireworks?

#475 Cheerios

Cheerios
      • 48 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

My DIY thread.:) Will do review soon.

I can't see my own pics..did I do it wrong?

http://www.bestdesti...de#post_1801958

cheerios

sorry guys, i did it wrong the first time..here is the repost:)

http://www.bestdesti...y-2012-now-jade

#476 chantal09

chantal09
        • 192 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:13 PM

we had fireworks and it was worth every penny, everyone was so happy and surprised!! It really was beautiful!! The fire dancers they have a show every week, so depending on which day your wedding is, your guests might have already seen it.. I dont have pics of the fireworks now..will post when I get it:)

Oh btw, after u get the basic package for the fireworks..the add ons for cold fireworks at the ceremony are super cheap because you dont have to pay for the permits again...we had 6 cold ones when we kissed at ceremony..its really pretty!!:)

Cheerios

Glad to see someone else has tried this.. Which option did you select for your fireworks, and how long did they last? Thanks for your help!

#477 chantal09

chantal09
          • 192 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Vika 

Do you have the fireworks packages? How much are they and what is included? How long were the fireworks?

If you send me your email I'll forward you the info that was sent ot me with packages and prices.

#478 Kal520

Kal520
            • 104 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

Has anyone asked if sky lanterns are allowed at Now Jade? I will most likely email Pilar soon about this but thought I would check here first to see if anyone knew...super excited to do them at our reception!! :)

#479 Meagan816

Meagan816
              • 165 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

Cheerios

I had no idea fireworks were an option, but I want them badly!  Do you mind me asking  how much the package was?

#480 Meagan816

Meagan816
                • 165 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

If you send me your email I'll forward you the info that was sent ot me with packages and prices.

Can you send them to me at meagan.gebhart@gmail.com.  Thank you so much!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users