5307 replies to this topic

#4431 stace129

stace129
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 30, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationNowJade

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

Hey all! I just got married last Monday June 30. I just wrote a review. I am all over the place so please ask any questions and I can email pics. We had ceremony on pergola. Cocktail hour at mix beach bar. Reception at carnival terrace. And had the divine package.

#4432 Natata

Natata
  • 122 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:39 AM

Did everyone use the salon hair and makeup stylists? We're you happy with them? Was wondering if I should pay the extra money and use an outside person

#4433 Natata

Natata
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

Also has anyone done a white party on the beach one of the nights for your guests?

#4434 stace129

stace129
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 30, 2014
  • LocationNowJade

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

Did everyone use the salon hair and makeup stylists? We're you happy with them? Was wondering if I should pay the extra money and use an outside person

I just had my wedding June 30th and me and all my bridesmaids loved our hair and make up done at the resort salon. We all showed them pictures and they did them exactly as the picture showed. Here is a picture of all of us. I had hair and make up done. They all had their hair done.

I just had my wedding June 30th and me and all my bridesmaids loved our hair and make up done at the resort salon. We all showed them pictures and they did them exactly as the picture showed. Here is a picture of all of us. I had hair and make up done. They all had their hair done.

Attached Files

#4435 Natata

Natata
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

Can you email me the picture.

Natata527@gmail.com

#4436 chan

chan
  • 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 8, 2014

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

I just got back from getting married at Now Jade. I had my hair and makeup done and was very pleased. I did a hair trial a few days before because I was worried....but it turned out amazing. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. 

#4437 ZKeeper04

ZKeeper04
  • 12 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 18, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Resort
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

Getting married Oct 18, 2014 and Im finally starting to tweek out!!! :D

Im still confused what is included in the divine package.

We have a beach ceremony with bamboo room and about 25 guests.

With the beach ceremony with the bamboo arch, is the fabric wrapped around the arch included or is that extra? I know flowers medallions are extra. Its the extras i do not have a price list for which is screwing up my budget. Anyone have any insight for this? 

Also, anyone have any luck dropping the resort photographer and extending the videographer? 

#4438 Vika

Vika
  • Site Supporter
  • 143 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

Getting married Oct 18, 2014 and Im finally starting to tweek out!!! :D

Im still confused what is included in the divine package.

We have a beach ceremony with bamboo room and about 25 guests.

With the beach ceremony with the bamboo arch, is the fabric wrapped around the arch included or is that extra? I know flowers medallions are extra. Its the extras i do not have a price list for which is screwing up my budget. Anyone have any insight for this? 

Also, anyone have any luck dropping the resort photographer and extending the videographer? 

the fabric is included

#4439 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

For anyone who had a exception in the bamboo room, what sizes and how many paper lanterns did you get?? Just trying to order them but I am not sure how what to choose!!

#4440 jayejayelynn

jayejayelynn
  • 165 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 22, 2015

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

hey ladies,

is anyone else confused about the menu selections? I have just upgraded our package from Eternity to the Divine package and I am a bit confused about selecting the main entree for our guests to choose from. Do you have to pick either Divine 1 or Divine 2? are they set that way?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users