• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#4421 BrittR

BrittR
  • 16 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

I have the same question about the hotel photographer. How much is it to upgrade since part of it is already available?

I am curious about this as well?

#4422 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

Does anyone have a picture of their reception table set up?? I just am curious to see what they set up for plates, utensils, and glassware. I am trying to decide on centre pieces....

#4423 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

I am doing the divine package but confused about the meals for reception...how many options do we get for our guests? I thought it was 2 but their wedding guide confuses me lol. I emailed pilar but expect it will be days until a response

Jamie

#4424 Natata

Natata
  • 122 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

You choose between 2 and they have to know before hand who is getting what..I put the options in my invitation to be sent back with the rsvp

#4425 MKEbride2be

MKEbride2be
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

Does anyone have a picture of their reception table set up?? I just am curious to see what they set up for plates, utensils, and glassware. I am trying to decide on centre pieces....

I posted some photos from our table set up in my review (about halfway through):

http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

Hope it helps!

#4426 mslinda

mslinda
    • 24 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

I'm officially getting married in 2 weeks and am in serious stressed out mode. We leave for Mexico in a week and a half and I just realized I didn't prepare the music for the ceremony. What music are people using for the pre ceremony, procession and recessional??

#4427 Vika

Vika
      • Site Supporter
      • 143 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

I'm officially getting married in 2 weeks and am in serious stressed out mode. We leave for Mexico in a week and a half and I just realized I didn't prepare the music for the ceremony. What music are people using for the pre ceremony, procession and recessional??

i just did piano music pre ceremony, when people were being seated.

then I did canon in d pachelbel for processional and the wedding march for the recessional.

-don't remember the actual piano music i used, but something like this

#4428 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
      • 99 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
      • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:53 AM

Would any past brides with over 50 guests please share their final expenses or bill break down? I am confused at what all cost more for over 25 people with the Divine package, or if people handled it a different way. We are having almost 75 guests and very torn on what to do for the reception/dinner.

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4429 whitejulie01

whitejulie01
      • 8 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade
      • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

Hi!  Ya, I haven't been on here for a while...kind of putting off the planning but it's sneaking up so I better get started!  I'm getting excited!  Have you made most of your decisions?  What are you doing for music at the reception?  I am thinking that to save money, we might just load up the ipod with music and do our own.

#4430 chi city

chi city
      • 27 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

@Meg32IL  depending on what you get extra of (appetizers, toast, cake, extra reception hour) you're looking at $60-80 per person beyond 25 count. Extra chair set up was $5/chair and dinner was I think $53pp on top of 25people. Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users