Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#4401 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

Yea thats what I am thinking. I just don't know if we are supposed to count him as a guest or if I just let Pilar know.

I had an outside photographer and I did pay for his dinner. He told me he was training someone and if I would mind letting him come also but for that I said no. I explained I would of had to pay an additional day pass fee and for dinner and he totally understood. I told him I didn't mind at all for his trainee to come to our TTD session so he just did that instead.

#4402 Marta30

Marta30
    • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

I had an outside photographer and I did pay for his dinner. He told me he was training someone and if I would mind letting him come also but for that I said no. I explained I would of had to pay an additional day pass fee and for dinner and he totally understood. I told him I didn't mind at all for his trainee to come to our TTD session so he just did that instead.

DId you just count him as a guest, or did Pilar just know to bring dinner for him?

#4403 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
      • 133 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:11 AM

I told isela I need an extra dinner for the photographer and told her what he was going to eat. I had 3 options for dinner, I told my photographer and he picked one. They had a little table with one seat for him off to the side lol

#4404 Marta30

Marta30
        • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

I told isela I need an extra dinner for the photographer and told her what he was going to eat. I had 3 options for dinner, I told my photographer and he picked one. They had a little table with one seat for him off to the side lol

Great thanks! What did you do for the DJ? Ours will be there from 7-11.

#4405 Raquelita0715

Raquelita0715
          • 189 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 1, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:40 PM

Just an FYI.. I went to David's Bridal to look at bridesmaids dress ideas as I am getting my custom made. In the goody bag in the front filled with coupons, I found one for AM resorts. It is a $200 credit on wedding extras!!! 

#4406 chan

chan
          • 4 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Does anyone know the dimensions of the chairs bows ? I'd like to bring my own to get the colour I want .

#4407 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
          • 163 posts
          • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
          • LocationLong Island

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

Does anyone know how the ceremony goes? I have NO IDEA how it works with the officiant and vows and I am staring to freak out. Less than 3 mos to go. Someone help!!!! Past brides, videos? Pleaaaaase

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#4408 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
          • 75 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

Hi Ladies, I have not posted in months. I was married on Nov 1, 2013 and just posted my review. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to try to answer them!

#4409 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
            • 133 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:43 AM

Great thanks! What did you do for the DJ? Ours will be there from 7-11.

my dj was also 7-11. I tipped him but no dinner.

Just an FYI.. I went to David's Bridal to look at bridesmaids dress ideas as I am getting my custom made. In the goody bag in the front filled with coupons, I found one for AM resorts. It is a $200 credit on wedding extras!!! 

HEY Raquelita, I tried to email you the pics you asked for from my review but the email was not valid. If you can give the email again I will resend :)

Does anyone know how the ceremony goes? I have NO IDEA how it works with the officiant and vows and I am staring to freak out. Less than 3 mos to go. Someone help!!!! Past brides, videos? Pleaaaaase

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

You can ask Pilar for a copy of the script. I did a symbolic ceremony so the officiant spoke about love and family it was very very nice! I just added a small script for her to read at the end of our ceremony which was the breaking of the glass for jewish tradition. I received my video 2 weeks after we got home so super super quick!!! Im not sure how to upload to here but I can def try ! :)

#4410 candle23

candle23
              • 294 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
              • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

Does anyone know the dimensions of the chairs bows ? I'd like to bring my own to get the colour I want .

I just bought chair bows off of ebay. I got them for a great price. I think they are all pretty much the same size so I wouldn't worry too much about that!
              For the people tipping, I was just looking into it, I don't think that tipping the wait staff is necessary since they already charge a 15% service fee for every meal. I guess if you only have the number of people included in your package a tip would be appreciated. Thoughts?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users