OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#4381 Marta30

Marta30
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Hi Past Brides-

Did any of you ladies do a bouqet toss, and if you did, what flowers did you use? I don't want to toss my bouquet.

Thanks!

Marta

#4382 amarie4713

amarie4713
    • 324 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

@whitejulie01 I just saw we're the same day!! Just wanted to say Hello :) 

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#4383 candle23

candle23
    • 294 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
    • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hi Past Brides-

Did any of you ladies do a bouqet toss, and if you did, what flowers did you use? I don't want to toss my bouquet.

Thanks!
    Marta

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I will probably just skip the bouquet toss or use the one they give. I can't take it home with me as you can't bring any flowers back over the border so I may as well have some fun with it!

#4384 Marta30

Marta30
    • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I will probably just skip the bouquet toss or use the one they give. I can't take it home with me as you can't bring any flowers back over the border so I may as well have some fun with it!

Our wedding is next month, and I haven't decided on this yet. I have some single ladies that are waiting for rings so I know I should do one for them :) 

I don't want to toss my bouquet as I want to possibly have it as a centerpiece.

#4385 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
      • 450 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:41 AM

I didn't toss my bouquet, but I did bring all of the bouquets and the centerpiece provided in my package back to our room.  It smelled amazing in there over the rest of our vacation.  We switched resorts for our honeymoon and brought them along there too - they lasted over a week!  It was a nice reminder of our wedding while on our honeymoon. :)

#4386 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
      • 133 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

Thank you for your response! I was thinking of only ordering a couple more Hors D'oeuvres because there will be so many gifts. My family and friends will be fine without champagne as they are tequila drinkers! I did read that after 50 you can have a buffet. May I ask why you chose that option? When can I get the wedding contract to see the prices? 

The 16% service charge is added on total bill except food? Sorry for all the questions but I am feeling overwhelmed! lol I want to pay this wedding cash so I am trying to budget how much I will need to save every month. Thank you!

I was married at now jade exactly one month ago! may 16th! I wish i was there doing it all over again :(  I just wanted to let you know you can not pay in casH. I wanted to also but the resort wont accept it. Only credit cards or travelers checks.

Does anyone have me a list of the colors all the flowers come in? Trying to find a hair flower piece to match

You can have your flowers (depending on what flowers you pick) in any color you want. I had the calla lillies but my colors were purple and green so they painted the callas in purple and green for me. Came out very very nice! I ordered a purple orchid flower for my hair. I forgot what website i ordered it from but i can find it for you if you need. :)

#4387 Natata

Natata
        • 122 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mexico
        • LocationNew York

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

oh thanks.. yea i was looking at places to get a pink orchid for my hair.  If you find it please let me know

Also

If you don't mind me asking who did everyone tip and how much.. Trying to work that out into our budget.

#4388 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
        • 133 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

oh thanks.. yea i was looking at places to get a pink orchid for my hair.  If you find it please let me know

Also

If you don't mind me asking who did everyone tip and how much.. Trying to work that out into our budget.

Hairflowers.net was where i got my flowers from. For tipping we tipped the wedding coordinator, wait staff, photographer was an outside photographer and i tipped when he took us to do the TTD session. We also hired fire dancers and we tipped them as well. I think the dj was tipped also but i cant remember for sure.

#4389 Stack02

Stack02
          • 62 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

I can't believe our wedding is 4 months today, the panic hasn't set in but I literally have not bought anything nor made any decisions. Yikes, I should get on this!

I kkep seeing in past posts mention of a budgetting work sheet with the extras could someone kindly send that to me.

Staceydkeller@yahoo.ca

#4390 Vika

Vika
          • Site Supporter
          • 143 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

Hi Past Brides-

Thanks!

Marta

i used my bridesmaid bouquet for tossing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users