5307 replies to this topic

#4171 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

I would keep all the receipts handy for all of your decor that you are bringing, as well as gifts and oot bag receipts. Also, check the limits on what you can bring in just so you are aware!!

#4172 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
  • 135 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

How many weddings does Now Jade have a day?

Any other 05/30/15 brides? I just noticed the date is booked on the website

#4173 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

Does anyone know how much a daypass is for a guest? One of my guests is staying at a different resort but will come over to now jade for the wedding day.

#4174 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
    • 135 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

Does anyone know how much a daypass is for a guest? One of my guests is staying at a different resort but will come over to now jade for the wedding day.

$55 for ceremony and dinner

#4175 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
    • 133 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

So what about checking all the bridal party gifts and decor or carrying it on? What is everyones thought?

#4176 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
      • 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:25 AM

I'm kind of worried about the whole duty thing. I have some receipts, but definitely not all of them. Maybe we will get lucky and be able to spread our stuff out amongst a few people so it is less $$ per person coming in to the country.... or just roll the dice and hope to hit the green light, lol

#4177 omontes

omontes
      • Vendor
      • 187 posts
        • LocationCancun

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

Hello brides!

Every time is more closer the day of your wedding, is exciting to hear all that and plan what they will do!

We wish the best for all of you, we are photographers and we also do videography, capturing those moments that will not return ever on that special day!

Please take a look at our photography work http://www.OctavioMontes.com

Walking an loving

A5A9435
        We are so happy for you, and would be a pleasure to be with you that day!!

Have a nice day, Grettings!   :)

#4178 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
        • 599 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

we had it for free for the welcome dinner...i think they mean like the specially resdtaurants it's $22pp

My TA just forwarded me Isela's email about the dining reservation. Apparently, I can't reserve tables in advance for a group--I have to do it when I get there! *sigh*

#4179 Vika

Vika
          • Site Supporter
          • 143 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

Charge you for what? GEEZ i dont think i have any receipts! :( i guess i can print out like bank statements showing what i spent? And was all your stuff packed in a carry on or checked bag?

it was in a checked bag, but they check after you get your bags....people are selected at random. 

#4180 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
          • 99 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
          • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:51 AM

Did any past brides have the complimentary welcome reception? I have mine set for the first night and there is a charge of like $20 a person for anyone over 25 people. I believe this is just in the lobby bar, how strict are they if you have extra people?

For those who had an at home reception and your destination wedding, how did you handle your invites, the rsvp's and the wording?

We are inviting all our guests to both locations... 300 people, knowing only about 80 are going to Mexico. I need an RSVP for both events, the destination wedding in November and the home reception in January.

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users