allii
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

Dec. 1, 2012!

#402 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
    • 99 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

When I was originally doing my research and contacted adventure, I was told that the package just includes an hour. From there you add on a hourly rate. Once I knew that coupled with the fact that you don't get many photos without having to pay extra for the cd, I went with an outside photographer and couldn't be more pleased. I ultimately fell in love with del sol and am so excited. Good luck in your search.

#403 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
      • 683 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
      • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

Does anyone have an exact script of what the resort uses for a symbolic ceremony? I'd love to read it and more than likely make some changes. 

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#404 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by aarosenthall 

When I was originally doing my research and contacted adventure, I was told that the package just includes an hour. From there you add on a hourly rate. Once I knew that coupled with the fact that you don't get many photos without having to pay extra for the cd, I went with an outside photographer and couldn't be more pleased. I ultimately fell in love with del sol and am so excited. Good luck in your search.

Thanks for trusting our vision Allison!!

We are super stoked to tell your love story and look forward to your big day :)

Hugs to you and Kent

#405 Kal520

Kal520
        • 104 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

Has anyone recently looked at the Now Jade website wedding date calendar lately?!? It's full all the way from this coming October through June 2013 completely! Not that I am super surprised but so so glad we got our date locked in when we did!!

#406 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
          • 683 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by Kal520 

Has anyone recently looked at the Now Jade website wedding date calendar lately?!? It's full all the way from this coming October through June 2013 completely! Not that I am super surprised but so so glad we got our date locked in when we did!!

I didn't notice until you said something! That's insane! I think Now Jade is becoming more and more popular for weddings! I didn't realize they had 3 a day, I thought it was just 2!

#407 kitkat863

kitkat863
          • 243 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:35 AM

They are definitely popular and for good reason! It was such a great place to have our special day!! I think that they do 2 weddings a day and can have a vowel renewal ceremony too.

#408 chantal09

chantal09
            • 192 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:05 AM

I am reading a lot of posts that are saying Adventure photos only covers one hour of your wedding day. Is this legitimate? I asked Pilar in my last email but she just said she would copy the photographer on the email and I still have not heard from him (these people take so long to answer emails) My wedding is in Jan 2013 and I would love to know if I should be sourcing out another photographer. Also, does anyone know what the fee is to bring a photographer onto the resort.Thanks in advance!

#409 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
              • 683 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

I am reading a lot of posts that are saying Adventure photos only covers one hour of your wedding day. Is this legitimate? I asked Pilar in my last email but she just said she would copy the photographer on the email and I still have not heard from him (these people take so long to answer emails) My wedding is in Jan 2013 and I would love to know if I should be sourcing out another photographer. Also, does anyone know what the fee is to bring a photographer onto the resort.Thanks in advance!

I'm not too sure if Adventure only covers an hour.. I sure hope not but it could be true. I believe the outside vendor fee is $350.

#410 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
              • 955 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

Also, does anyone know what the fee is to bring a photographer onto the resort.Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

I'm not too sure if Adventure only covers an hour.. I sure hope not but it could be true. I believe the outside vendor fee is $350.

clarifications, photographers are not considered vendors so you only need to pay the $55 (maybe $60) day pass for them to be onsite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users