• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#4071 whitejulie01

• 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

I'm not sure about the cake - but here's the gluten free (and vegetarian) menu selections I received when planning my wedding last year. Shouldn't be a problem to request any of them or mix and match.

Great, thanks!  This is helpful, now all I need to do is see if there is a GF cake option...even just a small one so we can cut it for the pictures etc, and everyone else can have the regular.

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.  My name is Ariel and I waiting on confirmation from Now Jade for a May 2, 2015 wedding.  They used to have a calendar on the website to give visitors an idea of what dates were available however that has since been disabled.

How long did you have to wait to receive a response back from the resort in regards to your date?

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!  I can't wait for ours this fall!  

We went through Luxe Destination Weddings, and Elizabeth there was amazing!  I think it took less than a week to confirm our wedding date, once we had chosen the week that we wanted to go.  We did have to do some switching of flights etc, because the date we chose didn't have flights that matched up well, and all the other wedding dates that week were booked up...plus she did some price matching for us which took some time for other airlines to get back to her...but all in all, once we chose our travel week she secured our date right away and then figured out flights afterward.  I can't say enough about her, she was fantastic!  She was able to secure our date without putting a deposit down while we were waiting to sort out flights that matched well, so hopefully your travel agent can do the same.  I think the resort held our date (without a deposit) for about 2 weeks while the TA organized flights, then we had to pay the $500 to guarantee no one else could have our spot. Good luck!

#4072 AyeWatSoon

• 135 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

@whitejulie01 Thanks!

Another question:
Are we allowed to book the Eternity package but upgrade our reception to the Divine menu? If so, does anyone know the price difference?

#4073 MayFlowers2014

• 210 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

Hi ladies,

What did your reception schedule look like time wise?? I'm trying to fill out the form but am unsure.... Help!!

Guests arrival(Reception area)

Announce Bride & Groom

First dance (Bride & Groom)

Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Dance

Dinner-1st Course

Speech #1 (Best Man)

Dinner-2nd Course

Speech #2 (Matron of Honor)

Main Course

Cake Cutting/Dessert

Party Starter

Last dance

Reception Ends

#4074 EmmA1025

• 133 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

Im wondering the same thing.. how did the timeline go? Also, is the bride and groom introduced with a party song and then goes into the first dance? Or no party song just get introduced and then go into the first dance?? I was also having trouble pick our song and im now reallyyy inlove with All of me by john legend but im not sure if its too fast to dance to?

#4075 thurberwedding

• 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:30 AM

Ahhhh!! Less than two months til we will be there!!! Starting to get a bit stressed. We don't have much time til we have to submit our final paperwork to the wedding coordinator (45 days prior to wedding). 

How's everyone else's planning going? 

#4076 TIAN2014love

• 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

Hello- I have read some brides have been able to get some sort of deal with regards to their dinner or other extras. If they have 15 extra people they were able to get 5 free. Does this bargaining with the coordinator happen before hand or is this something you would discuss at your appointment?

#4077 Meg32IL

• 99 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
        • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

I have not heard about getting any freebies for dinner but if anyone knows of this please share. We have over 80 guests at approx. $75 extra per guest. It is crazy!

Megan Bromenschenkel

#4078 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
        • 335 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

Hello Ladies,

We want to share with you a beautiful video of a wedding that took place at Now Jade, it was full of unforgettable great moments.

Enjoy it

#4079 ironman

• 320 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

I may have just harassed our photographer for another sneak peek - here's one of the shots she just sent us. This wall at Now Jade is amazing for silhouette photos and I'm sure many of you brides have similar photos to this. Love love love love, can't wait to see the rest of them soon!

Now Jade

Photo by http://www.karlarosa...hotography.com/

#4080 valmoka

• 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

Ahhhh!! Less than two months til we will be there!!! Starting to get a bit stressed. We don't have much time til we have to submit our final paperwork to the wedding coordinator (45 days prior to wedding). 

How's everyone else's planning going? 

Aaaah!! We are all starting to get stressed! May weddings are coming up FAST! We sent our paperwork to the coordinator last week, and now I am wondering if we took the right decisions, if we chose the appropriate hors d'oeuvres and meals etc etc. Too late, the form is sent! :P  We need to work on our playlist, as we did not hire a DJ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users