• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#3981 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
  • 65 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

We are paying for the centerpieces..... overpriced, I would agree, but not worth the hassle to bring a bunch of breakable things down there on our own and then try to find flowers. I'd rather pay the extra money and just enjoy my stay when I get there. Convenience definitely has a price, I guess :)

#3982 Mrsoats

Mrsoats
  • 31 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

Okay everyone, they're finally done! My Passport Invitations! Tell me what you think!

I absolutely LOVE them! Do you mind me asking where you ordered them???

Thats a great idea for the RSVP... I personally think its easier for people to pop on the computer to reply versus going to the mail box.

#3983 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

I absolutely LOVE them! Do you mind me asking where you ordered them???
Thats a great idea for the RSVP... I personally think its easier for people to pop on the computer to reply versus going to the mail box.

After going crazy trying to find the perfect invite, I came across Zazzle! I paid like 70$ for 30 invites and envelopes.. Which is SUPER cheap. (Since I'm not ordering a huge amount, websites charge almost double) And the RSVP, I didn't want to waste money and postage on response cards bc I'm having a very small wedding to begin with, so I felt that a little info on the card, go online, and it's done lol. I was super skeptical about it being kind of cheesey but like it's modern day, very non traditional, I like it. And I scanned the back of our actual invite for the RSVP and edited it at home myself. I work at a UPS store so I had them printed there (:

Www.zazzle.com
I did receive a bunch of coupons so if you want to purchase anything I'll send you the promo codes (:

Edited by A7Xtrish, 08 February 2014 - 08:28 AM.

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#3984 Mrsoats

Mrsoats
  • 31 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

After going crazy trying to find the perfect invite, I came across Zazzle! I paid like 70$ for 30 invites and envelopes.. Which is SUPER cheap. (Since I'm not ordering a huge amount, websites charge almost double) And the RSVP, I didn't want to waste money and postage on response cards bc I'm having a very small wedding to begin with, so I felt that a little info on the card, go online, and it's done lol. I was super skeptical about it being kind of cheesey but like it's modern day, very non traditional, I like it. And I scanned the back of our actual invite for the RSVP and edited it at home myself. I work at a UPS store so I had them printed there (:

Www.zazzle.com
I did receive a bunch of coupons so if you want to purchase anything I'll send you the promo codes (:

Thank you! I'll check it out

#3985 Stack02

Stack02
  • 62 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2014

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:03 AM

can someone please send this to me at x_missdeeya@hotmail.com thanks!!!!

I had sent it a few days back, check your junk folder.

#3986 valmoka

valmoka
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

That's super awesome!!! We wanted to get married on Cinco de Mayo but went with the 4th instead. 

Ours is on May 7!! We are also arriving on May 3rd :)

#3987 MayFlowers2014

MayFlowers2014
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:07 AM

Ours is on May 7!! We are also arriving on May 3rd :)

That's great! I can't wait to get there.... :)

We arrive on the May 1st

#3988 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
    • 65 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:26 AM

Less than 3 months and we'll all be there!

Anyone else having any issues with having to essentially backtrack and go over things again now that Isela is taking over for Pilar while she's on maternity leave?

I haven't had any huge issues, just frustrating to have to re-explain things we already had established with someone else..... meh

#3989 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
    • 99 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
    • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

Did anyone do a reception dinner with just the wedding party? And then invite everyone else to join them for the DJ later? We have almost 100 people joining us and I can't justify paying $100/pp for dinner when it is an all-inclusive.

Did anyone have there dinner/reception on the beach or by the pool?

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#3990 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 338 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

Hello ladies, 

Now Jade is a great place for a destination wedding, take a look at this real wedding that took place there.
      Enjoy it!  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users