Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#3601 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Hi ladies... we just got married a couple days ago and it was amazing! I will post details when we get back home but we have all our lanterns and sashes if anyone is getting married soon here I could leave them here with pilar for you. They are bright pink/ fushia and orange.

I'm not getting married there but I am lookimg for fuchsia amd Orange sashes

#3602 missdeeya

missdeeya
    • 77 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by christina111213 

Hi ladies... we just got married a couple days ago and it was amazing! I will post details when we get back home but we have all our lanterns and sashes if anyone is getting married soon here I could leave them here with pilar for you. They are bright pink/ fushia and orange.

Christina, how long is she willing to keep them for? My colors are also bright pink and orange, however, our wedding date is November 24, 2014!

Thanks!

#3603 christina111213

christina111213
      • 51 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

I'm not getting married there but I am lookimg for fuchsia amd Orange sashes

I would love to send them to you but we are trying to avoid bringimg them back home.

#3604 christina111213

christina111213
        • 51 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

Christina, how long is she willing to keep them for? My colors are also bright pink and orange, however, our wedding date is November 24, 2014! Thanks!

I will ask her today but thats a bit far so she may not hold them for that long.

#3605 missdeeya

missdeeya
          • 77 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by christina111213 

I will ask her today but thats a bit far so she may not hold them for that long.

Thats what i was thinking. No worries :)

#3606 hortonk

hortonk
            • 87 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

That is too bad i JUST bought orange lanterns! that would have worked perfectly as we are getting married Jan 09! Cant wait to read your review!! Anything else that you are leaving behind? I am bring down vases but am trying to avoid it if i can at all costs! I wish the resort didnt charge SO much for centrepeices!!

#3607 amarie4713

amarie4713
              • 324 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
              • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

Christina, how long is she willing to keep them for? My colors are also bright pink and orange, however, our wedding date is November 24, 2014! Thanks!

Hey, we'll be there at the same time! We're getting married November 21st, 2014!

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#3608 missdeeya

missdeeya
              • 77 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amarie4713 

Hey, we'll be there at the same time! We're getting married November 21st, 2014!

Thats awesome!! Congrats :) Are you using the resort photographer and DJ? Have you had any luck swapping items in the package?

Thanks!!

#3609 ironman

ironman
                • 320 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hortonk 

That is too bad i JUST bought orange lanterns! that would have worked perfectly as we are getting married Jan 09! Cant wait to read your review!! Anything else that you are leaving behind? I am bring down vases but am trying to avoid it if i can at all costs! I wish the resort didnt charge SO much for centrepeices!!

I agree! I bought some lanterns and tealights for our centrepieces (hope we can have tealights?!?!). It's going to be a pain to pack them down with us. We were also thinking about hitting up Walmart or Costco the day before or day of for some cheaper flowers.

#3610 christina111213

christina111213
                  • 51 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

We are just leaving the sashes and lanterns behind.... originally we were going to buy some vases from, town but after speaking with carmine (pilars assistant)she suggested we just use the medallions from the canopy . We had the divine package, It worked out perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users