5307 replies to this topic

#3381 tccjem

tccjem
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by heathersierra 

Hey all,

I've booked the Devine wedding package which comes with the hour of live music. (Guitar or sax)

If I chose to use the guitar player for the cocktail hour instead of during the ceremony, do you know if there will be speakers set up at the ceremony (im booked for the pergola) to play any music I'd like played during the entrances or is that going to be an extra fee to have speakers??

Hi Heather,

The ceremony will have the sound system as it is included in the package.  We used the guitar player during the dinner hour which we already asked for the sound system ($150 usd plus tax).  I am not sure if you will have to pay for the sound system during the cocktail hour.  They have speakers at the cocktail hour that plays their music or your ipod.  

#3382 tccjem

tccjem
    • 31 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TFinlay 

To all past brides or brides-to-be who have visited Now Jade, What is the best cake flavour?

I am supposed to say which I want on the planning form but can't decide because they all sound delicious.

Hi TFinlay,

We choose the following:

WC001

Bella Matrimoniale Classic with raspberry & chocolate. It was pretty amazing.

Tara

#3383 tccjem

tccjem
      • 31 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by monigmp03 

Another question- What are people using for their "musician" for the music that is included in the devine package? And are you using them for the ceremony or the cocktail hour? I thought there was a caribbean trio but now I don't see that option.

Hi monigmp03,

The music included in the package is either guitar, violin or I think harp. You have to pay for the other options.

We used the guitar during dinner.

Good luck!

Tara

#3384 missdeeya

missdeeya
        • 77 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Hi ladies,

Can somebody confirm if the price to set up the chairs etc is included in the packages? And also, what is the difference between the eternity and divine dinner menu/choices?

Thanks!

#3385 tccjem

tccjem
          • 31 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AllieH 

I brought real shells bought in the states for the place card holders.  I did not have a problem but the resort did not package them back up for me to bring them back home.  If you are bringing real shells, be prepared to leave them there.  If you want to keep a few for keepsakes then I would just leave a few at home.  Enjoy!

Tara

#3386 remykion

remykion
            • 124 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now jade
            • LocationMexico

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tccjem 

Hi TFinlay,

We choose the following:

WC001

Bella Matrimoniale Classic with raspberry & chocolate. It was pretty amazing.

Tara

Ooooh I am stuck as to what cake to choose so thanks for this i will have a look,

Can anyone advise on the devine menu they chose for dinner and what it was like?

xxx

#3387 missdeeya

missdeeya
            • 77 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

has anyone used the resort DJ?
              what about dean sanderson photography?

#3388 julestwin

julestwin
              • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Yep that was us did you guys have yours that evening on the beach?

#3389 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
                • 133 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

Hey Everyone!

Im about 7 months away from our wedding and although i still have time it seems like its coming so fast!!!! Im going to order invitations soon and im thinking of mailing them out beginning of january and asking for the RSVP by March 1st. Our wedding is may 16th.. does this timing sound about right?

For past brides or any brides to be.. has anyone not given the dj a set list of songs and just let them wing it? I am going to give a few specific songs that must be played like our wedding song and mother son and father daughter dances but I am just soo bad with remembering names of songs and artists... Im thinking about just telling the DJ the type of music we like and hopefully they will just play good songs? I dont know if this is risky to do... any suggestions? OHHH and one more thing.. where are you ladies planning on going for your honey moon if you plan on leaving now jade?   I want to move onto a different resort  still in riviera maya area for about 5 or 6 days to honeymoon but not sure where to go.

#3390 ironman

ironman
                  • 320 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by EmmA1025 

Hey Everyone!

Im about 7 months away from our wedding and although i still have time it seems like its coming so fast!!!! Im going to order invitations soon and im thinking of mailing them out beginning of january and asking for the RSVP by March 1st. Our wedding is may 16th.. does this timing sound about right?

For past brides or any brides to be.. has anyone not given the dj a set list of songs and just let them wing it? I am going to give a few specific songs that must be played like our wedding song and mother son and father daughter dances but I am just soo bad with remembering names of songs and artists... Im thinking about just telling the DJ the type of music we like and hopefully they will just play good songs? I dont know if this is risky to do... any suggestions? OHHH and one more thing.. where are you ladies planning on going for your honey moon if you plan on leaving now jade?   I want to move onto a different resort  still in riviera maya area for about 5 or 6 days to honeymoon but not sure where to go.

Our wedding is December 16, 2013. We sent out our response cards requesting an October 4 reply. We've only received about 1/3 of them back, and I wish I had done online RSVPs and saved myself the postage. Granted there's a few days left to RSVP, but I'm a bit annoyed at the people who haven't even bothered to send back a pre-paid envelope with their decline.

We're going to be staying at Now Jade for a week, and we decided to go to Secrets the Vine Cancun for our honeymoon (4 additional nights). I've also heard good things about the Beloved Hotel and Sun Palace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users