Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#3301 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

Is anyone scheduling a hair trial?  Since we get 20% off of spa things with our wedding packages, do you think that will apply to a hair trial?

#3302 monigmp03

monigmp03
    • 22 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Riviera Maya

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Could I please get a cody of the DJ form as well? Thanks! monicagreenwald@gmail.com

Also- Does anyone know if it is round trip airport transfers for the bride and groom that is included in the divine package? Is there a hotel van that comes to the airport?

#3303 LaurenMoser2B

LaurenMoser2B
    • 84 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler 

Is anyone scheduling a hair trial?  Since we get 20% off of spa things with our wedding packages, do you think that will apply to a hair trial?

I have a hair trial scheduled. I'm not sure what the price is though. 20% off would be nice!

#3304 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
      • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

I know it is $65 for an updo.  I really didn't want to have to pay for a trial, but I figured that I would really hate to have my hair done the day of the wedding and it looks horrible.  I figure that $65 is a decent price for my piece of mind on the day of the wedding.  I have it scheduled for the day before the wedding!

#3305 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
        • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Quote:

I know it is $65 for an updo.  I really didn't want to have to pay for a trial, but I figured that I would really hate to have my hair done the day of the wedding and it looks horrible.  I figure that $65 is a decent price for my piece of mind on the day of the wedding.  I have it scheduled for the day before the wedding!

I'm super picky about my hair and skipped the hair trial. I didn't want to spend the time or the money. Plus I didn't want anyone to see how I was going to be wearing my hair. I actually loved my hair the day of and I am crazy weird about my hair! Just bring a photo and they'll do exactly what you ask! 

Best of luck to you ladies!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#3306 LaurenMoser2B

LaurenMoser2B
        • 84 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

Quote:

Me too! I need to be able to see what it will look like before. I'm having it done on Tuesday (our wedding is on Friday), before our dinner on the beach thats included in the package. That way I can figure out how I want my hair the day of the wedding and then play with it a little so I can have my hair look nice for our dinner on the beach (although i'm sure the wind will take it right out).

#3307 remykion

remykion
          • 124 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now jade
          • LocationMexico

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

I'm super picky about my hair and skipped the hair trial. I didn't want to spend the time or the money. Plus I didn't want anyone to see how I was going to be wearing my hair. I actually loved my hair the day of and I am crazy weird about my hair! Just bring a photo and they'll do exactly what you ask!

Best of luck to you ladies!

I am not paying for a trial so I am pleased to hear this.  I have a few pictures so hopefully all will work out :-)

#3308 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
          • 91 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by remykion 

I am not paying for a trial so I am pleased to hear this.  I have a few pictures so hopefully all will work out :-)

My only real concern is my veil and how it will work with my hair.  I am bringing 10 people to the salon to have their hair done for the wedding...I think that they should just give me my hair trial for free at that point, lol

#3309 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
            • 55 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

Brandi, our TA sent out a request for an upgrade to the preferred side for us and it went through. Yay!!! I don't know if we get the 20% on that but I just schedules hair and make-up trial. I don't want any surprises on my wedding day. I scheduled it for the day of our welcome party when we already have the meeting with the coordinator and the cake testing. I figured I get everything out of the way in one day so I can enjoy the rest :)

#3310 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
              • 75 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hi Ladies! This is for past brides, I have 28 guests including myself and my fiancĀ© and we are having the reception at the Carnival Terrace. I chose the long rectangular tables. Anyone who had the reception on the terrace, was it to small for dancing? And about how many of the long tables will fit?? Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users