thanks this information helps alot

#3152 remykion

remykion
    • 124 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now jade
    • LocationMexico

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

One of the comments that keep coming up on trip advisor is the sewarage smell around the building.

For any of those Brides that have already had their wedding at Now Jade.....Was this a problem????

xx

#3153 LandonO

LandonO
    • 40 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

How did you decide which package to choose? I'm leaning towards the Divine but not sure it's worth the extra $$$ Help!!!!

#3154 julestwin

julestwin
      • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

How do you go about making your marriage legal in the States when you get married in Mexico?

#3155 leka4581

leka4581
        • Site Supporter
        • 20 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by MKEbride2be 

The 11% Tax and 15% service fees are both charged for items for which there will be servers (eg extra dinners, champagne, cake, extra reception time).  Only 11% tax is applied to other items such as additional flowers, DJ, sound system (if not included in your package), lighting.  There is no additional tax on items in your package (the tax is already included in the package amount).  I do not believe there was any tax or service fee on day passes or set up costs.  Hope this helps.

Thank you!  This was very helpful. 

#3156 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
          • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

[quote name="remykion" url="/t/78683/official-now-jade-wedding-thread/3070#post_1932573"]One of the comments that keep coming up on trip advisor is the sewarage smell around the building. For any of those Brides that have already had their wedding at Now Jade.....Was this a problem???? xx Yes it does smell around certain buildings. I haven't married there yet but I went to now jade in may for a site visit. We were first put in building 2 and it stunk around there like sewage. We complained before we even unpacked and were switched over to building 5 I believe, and it was fine. When I returned I contacted my travel agent and explained my concerns to her. Now jade responded to her and told her if I want all my guests in a specific building it'll be a 20$ charge per room! Lol I thought this was ridiculous but I guess there's nothing we can really do .

#3157 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
            • 381 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

$20/per room if you request a certain building?!?! Surely that was a joke. No way...

#3158 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
              • 55 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

Great review. Thank you. Hopefully you are able to upload the pics soon. Sooo curious! I do have a small question. Did you pay extra for the welcome dinners?

Trying to repost review with photos, using a Mac...ughhh!

#3159 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
                • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:03 PM

$20/per room if you request a certain building?!?! Surely that was a joke. No way...

Yep It's ridiculous! They have the sewage problem and for some reason can't fix it? I'm not really sure . The smell isn't like totally Unbearable but people are spending money To go enjoy themselves I don't want any issues . My question to the resort was how can i guarantee all my guests be on a specific building and not any of the ones around the smell. The response from the resort was : 3." WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP, IN CASE THEY NEED THIS TREATMENT, THERE WOULD BE A SUPPLEMENT OF $20.00 USD PER ROOM PER NIGHT.

#3160 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                  • 381 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by EmmA1025 

Yep It's ridiculous! They have the sewage problem and for some reason can't fix it? I'm not really sure . The smell isn't like totally Unbearable but people are spending money To go enjoy themselves I don't want any issues . My question to the resort was how can i guarantee all my guests be on a specific building and not any of the ones around the smell.
                    The response from the resort was : 3." WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP, IN CASE THEY NEED THIS TREATMENT, THERE WOULD BE A SUPPLEMENT OF $20.00 USD PER ROOM PER NIGHT.

So...it smells but not bad enough to pay $20/per room?  Okay.  Besides building 1, were there any other buildings to avoid?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users