• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#3141 EJay2013

EJay2013
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler 

Your review was great, thanks for posting.  I was unable to see any of the pictures, but bet they are beautiful.  Did they charge you for the setup of the bows and stuff?  Also, what did they charge you for the DJ if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, I forgot that part. Thank you for mentioning it. The bows were $40 set-up fee and I received a credit for $150 because the photographer

( included within the Divine Package) was unavailable to shoot my welcome dinner vs wedding  due to the abundance of weddings. However, he still came for 30 min and my final exact total was 3349 w/tax

#3142 EJay2013

EJay2013
    • Site Supporter
    • 53 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by EJay2013 

Hello All,

After the wedding, I was pooped!! I have finally written my review. Please let me know if you have questions. 

http://www.bestdesti...un/reviews/7509

Trying to repost review with photos, using a Mac...ughhh!

#3143 EJay2013

EJay2013
      • Site Supporter
      • 53 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

Thank you. 

#3144 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
        • 133 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

Hos can I Add a picture into my comment ?? Anyone ?? I'm using a mobile device

#3145 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
          • 599 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

I have a question about transportation. Does anyone know how much it cost to go from the Cancun airport to Puerto Morelos? I was trying to price out taxis versus shuttles for my friends that are coming with their families.

#3146 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
            • 683 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
            • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by EmmA1025 

Hos can I Add a picture into my comment ?? Anyone ?? I'm using a mobile device

In the reply box you'll see 3 blocks under Reply.  B, a paperclip and one beside the paperclip means "image." Click on that one and it will give you the option to upload a pic from your camera roll. Hope this helps.

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#3147 leka4581

leka4581
            • Site Supporter
            • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

For those that have already gotten married, I have a question about the music during the cocktail hour.  We're having our cocktail hour at the mix bar and I really don't want to have to create a playlist and worry about music.  If we do nothing, will there be some kind of radio or satellite radio that will play?  I just want there to be some music.  If there's nothing, I will create a playlist. 

#3148 leka4581

leka4581
              • Site Supporter
              • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

I have another question.  I realize there is an 11% charge on everything for taxes and there is a 15% service charge.  Is the 15% service charge on everything?  I was wondering if the service charge applied to dinner, apps, flowers...

#3149 Kaiden1215

Kaiden1215
                • 40 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

this is a a good question. I would like to know the answer also.

#3150 MKEbride2be

MKEbride2be
                  • 14 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

The 11% Tax and 15% service fees are both charged for items for which there will be servers (eg extra dinners, champagne, cake, extra reception time).  Only 11% tax is applied to other items such as additional flowers, DJ, sound system (if not included in your package), lighting.  There is no additional tax on items in your package (the tax is already included in the package amount).  I do not believe there was any tax or service fee on day passes or set up costs.  Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users