#3131 remykion

remykion
  • 124 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now jade
  • LocationMexico

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

Wanted to share that we received our video today included in the divine package. We loved it & think they did an amazing job! We think Adventure Photos was wonderful for photos & video. Still can't figure out why a lot of brides say otherwise. Oh well--just wanted to share our experience! If your on a budget, do not hesitate to use them ;-)

Thats great news, we will be using Adventure Photo's so this has put a smile on my face :-)

#3132 julestwin

julestwin
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

Did any of tip your wedding planner?  Just want to make sure I know how much cash to have.

Thanks

Julie

#3133 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by julestwin 

Did any of tip your wedding planner?  Just want to make sure I know how much cash to have.

Thanks

Julie

I was wondering that same thing....

#3134 MKEbride2be

MKEbride2be
      • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

We tipped $50 to the wedding coordinator (Pilar) and also to our assistant coordinator (plus tips to the usual service folks you would tip at a wedding).   We weren't sure what was standard to tip coordinators in a package wedding situation and basically made up this amount--hope we didn't err on the low side!

Unrelated note--We received our video from the videography included with the divine package and were very, very happy (much better than the photos included with the package).  I think a lot depends on who is working your wedding.  Claudia did our video and was great at capturing details and working with our outside photographer to get some nice shots after the ceremony in between our couples photos.

#3135 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
        • 133 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

Can someone tell me how I can add a photo into my comment from my iphone camera roll ?

Attached Files

#3136 julestwin

julestwin
          • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

So I need to plan on tipping Pilar, the Judge/minster is there anyone else that is involved with the wedding?

#3137 kitkat863

kitkat863
            • 243 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by julestwin 

So I need to plan on tipping Pilar, the Judge/minster is there anyone else that is involved with the wedding?

We tipped Pilar, Deisy, the judge/minister, the waiters from dinner, the DJs, and Darius (bartender at the beach bar) I'm sure you don't have to tip everyone but we did. 

#3138 EJay2013

EJay2013
              • Site Supporter
              • 53 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hello All,

After the wedding, I was pooped!! I have finally written my review. Please let me know if you have questions. 

http://www.bestdesti...un/reviews/7509

#3139 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
                • 91 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

Your review was great, thanks for posting.  I was unable to see any of the pictures, but bet they are beautiful.  Did they charge you for the setup of the bows and stuff?  Also, what did they charge you for the DJ if you don't mind me asking?

#3140 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
                  • 230 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
                  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by EJay2013 

Hello All,

After the wedding, I was pooped!! I have finally written my review. Please let me know if you have questions. 

http://www.bestdesti...un/reviews/7509

Congratulations!!!! Everything looked perfect! Best wishes to you and your hubby :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users