Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#2941 HappinessX2

HappinessX2
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hi! I'm getting married sometime in November 2014.  We haven't sent in our forms or deposit yet - I'm a bit of a second-guesser and it still seems so far away! I'm really enjoying reading all the posts. There's lots ot think about!

Am I going crazy or did NOW Jade recently change the menu options?

#2942 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
    • 91 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

For the Divine Package, do we have to pay for the sound system for the ceremony?  

#2943 EJay2013

EJay2013
      • Site Supporter
      • 53 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler 

For the Divine Package, do we have to pay for the sound system for the ceremony?  

Yes, Deisy told me that it was a 150 charge for the sound system and you can only use it for the ceremony. If you opt to use for the reception there is an additional charge of 150. I haven't had my wedding yet,17 days in counting , but this is what I was told. 

#2944 EJay2013

EJay2013
        • Site Supporter
        • 53 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Previous Brides can you tell me how long the ride was from the airport to the NJ? 

Also, were you able to purchase excursions from the resort(concierge) or did you use  an outside site; like viator.com. I would like to have a raffle during my welcome for my guests and purchase jet skiing, snokeling outings. 

#2945 ironman

ironman
          • 320 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by EJay2013 

Yes, Deisy told me that it was a 150 charge for the sound system and you can only use it for the ceremony. If you opt to use for the reception there is an additional charge of 150. I haven't had my wedding yet,17 days in counting , but this is what I was told. 

Hmm, I was told that the sound system is included for the ceremony. Please let us know what you find out!

#2946 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
            • 955 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

Sound system clarification... Included in package price for Eternity/Devine ceremony; $150+tax for use during recption; you can connect your Ipod for free using the exisitng system at the Mix Beach Bar during your cocktail hour if you selected this location.

#2947 Meagan816

Meagan816
              • 165 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hi ladies! I too was married at Now Jade last week and everything was absolutely perfect. Relax...I promise it will be everything you have ever imagined. I will post a full review after our honeymoon.

#2948 EJay2013

EJay2013
                • Site Supporter
                • 53 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Sound system clarification... Included in package price for Eternity/Devine ceremony; $150+tax for use during recption; you can connect your Ipod for free using the exisitng system at the Mix Beach Bar during your cocktail hour if you selected this location.

Thank you for the clarification. I did not want to incur that expense! 

#2949 tccjem

tccjem
                  • 31 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Thanks ChocoTaco7568!

Do you know if the sound system comes with one speaker or 2?

We are having a DJ come in and he is going to connect his equipment to the sound system.  We are trying to figure out if we need to get 1 or 2 speakers.

Thanks so much!

#2950 remykion

remykion
                    • 124 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Now jade
                    • LocationMexico

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meagan816 

Hi ladies! I too was married at Now Jade last week and everything was absolutely perfect. Relax...I promise it will be everything you have ever imagined. I will post a full review after our honeymoon.

Awwwww congratulations. enjoy your honeymoon. Cant wait to read your review :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users