OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#2731 EJay2013

EJay2013
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

Can someone forward me the Wedding planning form? I know that its due 45 days prior to the wedding and I can seem to find it.

ejwedding2013@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

#2732 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by EJay2013 

Can someone forward me the Wedding planning form? I know that its due 45 days prior to the wedding and I can seem to find it.

ejwedding2013@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

Sent!

#2733 MayFlowers2014

MayFlowers2014
      • 210 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

If you guys want to watch the wedding being live streamed this afternoon at 2:00 PM MST, here's the link: http://cancunlivewed...hris/index.html The li will be valid for 6 weeks too, so you can watch the video at your leisure :) Chris

That's awesome!!! Beautiful ceremony!! How much do they charge to offer this service??

#2734 tccjem

tccjem
        • 31 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

Hi ladies,

Wow, less than 4 months to go!  I can't believe it.  We are starting to get our RSVPs in, which is exciting!

Does anyone know how many speakers you get with the sound package to connect to your ipod?  Is it one large or 2 large speakers for $150?  Is it enough sound for the Bamboo room?  Did anyone choose to have the $350 lighting package?  What type of lighting is it - uplighting?

We are scheduled to get married on the beach which I really like.  My fiance is okay either way.  Do you know if they have towels or a place for people to clean their feet & change their shoes when coming/leaving the sand?

Thanks so much for your input!

#2735 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
          • 599 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Is anyone choosing to get married off of the beach.  NOW Jade appears to have some really nice off-beach options!

#2736 tccjem

tccjem
            • 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Yes, the pergola is popular. Otherwise you can do the fountain or the grass area.  The thread at the beginning has pics of the options.  Good luck!

#2737 AdamShannon

AdamShannon
              • Site Supporter
              • 48 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

We were going to do the beach but after talking with some people and thinking about if from a pratical stand pointwe changed our minds to the Pergola.  One the beach  we heard you have to deal with more wind, people walking around, and some state that it is hard for some guests to walk a lot on the sand (maybe due to age or something).  There are numerous options here.

#2738 tccjem

tccjem
                • 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by AdamShannon 

We were going to do the beach but after talking with some people and thinking about if from a pratical stand pointwe changed our minds to the Pergola.  One the beach  we heard you have to deal with more wind, people walking around, and some state that it is hard for some guests to walk a lot on the sand (maybe due to age or something).  There are numerous options here.

Thanks so much.  Been thinking of that too.  Very good points and my fiance has spoken of them too.  He is mainly concerned about the shoe situation.  :)  Men are funny.  Maybe he is worried I will look too short next to him or people will see his feet.  :)

#2739 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
                  • 599 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:22 AM

Thanks so much.  Been thinking of that too.  Very good points and my fiance has spoken of them too.  He is mainly concerned about the shoe situation.  :)  Men are funny.  Maybe he is worried I will look too short next to him or people will see his feet.  :)

Ha! My dad said the same thing to me about shoes! (Please note that he's from the Caribbean.)

#2740 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
                    • 133 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

Yes I just came back from now jade and saw a different wedding every day. The beach is nice but not reallyy private many people watching and some people were even walking around in the back! The pergola is much more private. I will be getting married at the pergola and planned on having my reception on the terrace but after seeing everything in person am thinking about possibly switching it to the bamboo room. The terrace is long and narrow so I'm not sure how comfortable dancing will be . Also, I really rather of had round tables and I think you might only be able the so rectangular tables out there. Does anyone have any advice on this who may of had their party on the terrace?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users