Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#2691 kmlane13

kmlane13
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

@Lindsay -which Secrets??? We are going to Secrets Maroma for our honeymoon. Just wondering what you thought? Their Facebook page recently announced they are officially a five diamond resort, can't wait!!

#2692 twee

twee
    • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hi, does anyone have the 2014 wedding package rates? Also do you know if we pay extra chair covers if we have more then 25 guest? Thx

#2693 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
      • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

By any chance, does anyone have the spa prices?  I am looking for massage prices specifically.  I have e-mailed the spa directly, but am still waiting for a response.  Thanks!

#2694 kmlane13

kmlane13
        • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

Hi, does anyone have the 2014 wedding package rates? Also do you know if we pay extra chair covers if we have more then 25 guest? Thx

Yes, depending on which chairs you get they charge per chair after the 25 if that's the number your package includes. If you are just having the plain white chair covers (which I'm doing) with no extras, they are charging me $200 extra for set up. Hope this helps!

#2695 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
          • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

Yes, depending on which chairs you get they charge per chair after the 25 if that's the number your package includes. If you are just having the plain white chair covers (which I'm doing) with no extras, they are charging me $200 extra for set up. Hope this helps!

Oh my gosh! How many people are you having that you are being charged $200 for set up?

#2696 kmlane13

kmlane13
            • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

Oh my gosh! How many people are you having that you are being charged $200 for set up?

40 guests, but I have the your moments. Also, I have the spa menus but I'm on a iPad, so I can't attach right now. I could send it to you in an email or try & paste it in when I'm on an actual computer Monday. Just let know :)

#2697 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
              • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

40 guests, but I have the your moments. Ok, that makes more sense about the fee, lol. If you could email me the list whenever you get a chance, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is brandi.kohler@gmail.com. Thank you so much. Also, I have the spa menus but I'm on a iPad, so I can't attach right now. I could send it to you in an email or try & paste it in when I'm on an actual computer Monday. Just let know :)

#2698 kmlane13

kmlane13
                • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

Message sent! :)

#2699 MayFlowers2014

MayFlowers2014
                  • 210 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler 

By any chance, does anyone have the spa prices?  I am looking for massage prices specifically.  I have e-mailed the spa directly, but am still waiting for a response.  Thanks!

Here is the spa price list.  :o)

Attached Files

#2700 CassidyKristen

CassidyKristen
                    • 29 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

Hello Everyone,
                      I returned from Now Jade last Saturday. We were there for 10 days (April 24th - May 4th). Our wedding was on April 29th. The day was amazing!! A few minor bumps throughout the day that nobody else would have noticed.. I wish we could re-do it over and over again. I just started writing out my review which I will get posted as soon as possible. For now, check out some awesome shots on my photographer's blog post! http://t.co/eG1XjOUK4p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users