OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#2571 ironman

ironman
  • 320 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

I am obsessed too! Only thing is the prices are 4000-5000 for wedding alone based on what we received (PDF). They trash the dresses are then at least another 1500...

Have you looked at bringing a photographer down from here? We contacted a few from Edmonton, and most charge only travel costs, or travel plus like $500. We ended up going with a photographer from the Okanagan. Prices are comparable with what is offered in the packages for sale down in Mexico, plus you usually get an at-home engagement shoot included in the package price. 

#2572 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

I am obsessed too! Only thing is the prices are 4000-5000 for wedding alone based on what we received (PDF). They trash the dresses are then at least another 1500...

I saw this one and thought of you! The sample photos they have posted look really nice, might need to contact them for pricing info though.

http://edmonton.kiji...featuredAdZtrue

#2573 MayFlowers2014

MayFlowers2014
      • 210 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hey ladies... May 2014 Bride here....Does anyone know if you can have stuff like fire dancers or anything like that for the wedding???

Also do they have anything pre wedding stuff like a tequila tasting, cigar rolling or a cooking class kinda thing?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you   :o)

#2574 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
        • 315 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Ironman u ROCK! Thank uuuuu!!

#2575 juicybride

juicybride
          • 76 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
          • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
          • LocationCanada

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by MayFlowers2014 

Hey ladies... May 2014 Bride here....Does anyone know if you can have stuff like fire dancers or anything like that for the wedding???

Also do they have anything pre wedding stuff like a tequila tasting, cigar rolling or a cooking class kinda thing?

I was told it's $1000 to have fire dancers at your reception. Not sure about the other stuff.

#2576 jend

jend
          • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by remykion 

Does anyone know if the pools are as cold as everyone on trip advisor keep saying they are?? My son loves the pools and I am sure he wont have a problem but they seem to make a POINT about them all the time...........Are they REALLY that bad??? xx

We just got back, and I would say the pools are a little chilly in the morning, but very quickly heat up to a very comfortable temperature by about 11am.  I wouldn't worry at all! Some of our group literally stayed in the pool ALL afternoons most days. :)

#2577 remykion

remykion
            • 124 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now jade
            • LocationMexico

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by jend 

We just got back, and I would say the pools are a little chilly in the morning, but very quickly heat up to a very comfortable temperature by about 11am.  I wouldn't worry at all! Some of our group literally stayed in the pool ALL afternoons most days. :)

Thank you very much, this helps and puts my mind at rest.  Hope you had a lovely time and all went well with your wedding.  Looking forward to your review

xxxx

#2578 Mlite83

Mlite83
            • 384 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by MayFlowers2014 

The resort offers tequilla tastings, cigar rolling, cooking classes, sushi rolling, mixology lessons etc every afternoon.  It changes daily but yes they have offer activities like that as well as the usual pool games (zumba, v-ball etc) and land activities (beach v-ball, yoga etc). The entertainment team works very hard to ensure people are having fun!

#2579 kelly bennett

kelly bennett
              • 32 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:32 AM

This may seem like a random question but does anyone know if you can take sea shells through customs in Mexico- ive seen this fab idea for my little ring bearer and flower girls

Thanks for your help

#2580 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
                • 99 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

I

This may seem like a random question but does anyone know if you can take sea shells through customs in Mexico- ive seen this fab idea for my little ring bearer and flower girls Thanks for your help

I did with no problems😀

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users