OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#2431 TFinlay

TFinlay
  • Site Supporter
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

If you guys want to watch the wedding being live streamed this afternoon at 2:00 PM MST, here's the link: http://cancunlivewed...hris/index.html The li will be valid for 6 weeks too, so you can watch the video at your leisure :) Chris

Thanks. That's awesome.

#2432 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Retro Couple 

If you guys want to watch the wedding being live streamed this afternoon at 2:00 PM MST, here's the link:

http://cancunlivewed...hris/index.html

The li will be valid for 6 weeks too, so you can watch the video at your leisure :)

Chris

I'm watching!! How fun! The music they're playing in the background prior to the start of your ceremony (not music there) is pretty cheesy (i.e. "Going to the chapel, gonna get married seems to be on a steady repeat), but the video quality is pretty good! 

Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon!

#2433 juicybride

juicybride
      • 76 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
      • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
      • LocationCanada

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

I can't see the video :(

#2434 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
      • 450 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

You ladies (and men) are fantastic!  I am a Now Sapphire bride, but since the NS and NJ are sister resorts I thought it would be helpful to read this thread too.  I read the entire thread and it took MANY days!  You folks are so active on this thread it is amazing.  Much better than the Now Sapphire thread ;)  You have all given me a lot to think about.

Anyway, I have a question for any brides that used the free transfers to the resort provided in the Divine wedding package.  Did anyone use this service?  How was it?  Was there someone there waiting for you as soon as you exited the airport (Cancun airport can be pretty hectic)?  Did you have to wait?

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Also, does anyone have experience bringing candles through customs?  Does the resort allow you to put real candles on the tables?  (lit or unlit... I just want them as a splash of colour).

Thanks so much!

Dina

#2435 ironman

ironman
      • 320 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by juicybride 

I can't see the video :(

Yeah it actually cut out to advertising for me as soon as they started saying their vows!

#2436 remykion

remykion
        • 124 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now jade
        • LocationMexico

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hey quick question... Just wondering if anyone knows if kids are allowed in the preferred club rooms? I know they aren't allowed in the preferred club pool but wasn't sure about the rooms... We are travelling with our 2.5 year old and I just thought about it today and whether they would still upgrade us...

We are booked in the preferred side with our 7 year old xx

#2437 chantal09

chantal09
        • 192 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by ToBeBride 

Your pictures look amazing! Thanks for the review - it was very helpful. Can you please share the timeline of events on your wedding day? I'm also getting married in January and right now our ceremony is scheduled for 4pm, but I worry that that doesn't leave enough time to take pictures afterwards before it gets too dark.

Hey there... sorry for the delay..

I started getting ready with make up at the spa around 130pm with the girls

photographer did boys getting ready around 2

Girls and me in my room around 3

Ceremony was at 4, and we still had quite a bit of time for pictures.. I would just say be organized with all of the photo shots you want to get and have someone in charge. We had best man and MOH calling up specific groups for shots with us...

#2438 khunt29

khunt29
          • 351 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Hey quick question... Just wondering if anyone knows if kids are allowed in the preferred club rooms? I know they aren't allowed in the preferred club pool but wasn't sure about the rooms... We are travelling with our 2.5 year old and I just thought about it today and whether they would still upgrade us...

We are booked in the preferred side with our 7 year old xx

Ditto for us too!

#2439 des7010

des7010
            • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:48 AM

Hey does anyone have pictures of the ballroom? I'm having my reception there because I heard no music & dancing in the restaurants. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks for any info...

#2440 kmlane13

kmlane13
              • 42 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

My travel agent said the only problem and this may sound silly with bringing decor through cutoms that they had were items that were labeled 'Made in China' etc...I guess they had 1 bride try and ship her items and the package was detained because of those type of labels.  That is the only issue I've heard of at this point. Good Luck!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users