• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#2121 khunt29

khunt29
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Kal520 

I have a couple questions today:

@Khunt29 I was reading back in this forum and noticed you had a copy of the non-religious ceremony that Pilar had sent you, would you mind emailing it to me? klybeck22@yahoo.com, if you still have it? Thanks!!

Also, I emailed the spa but wondered if anyone had input on hair and makeup timeline. I tried to find previous posts on this but gave up! I will have hair and makeup for me, hair for 3, maybe 4 and then makeup for another. So all together it would be 7 appointments for 6 people total. What time should we start this process if the ceremony is at 5 and I would like a free hour or so after hair and makeup? I was thinking maybe around noon but I guess that also will depend on how many hair/makeup staff they have typically? If anyone has insight let me know, thanks!

Done and done!

You should email Antonio at the spa (spa1.nojrc@nowresorts.com) and he will give you his suggestions and work out a timeline for you.  I sent him the spreadsheet with the times blank and just told him who wanted what, and he just filled it in and sent it back to me (attached here in case you don't get my email)

Kristen

Attached Files

#2122 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

Our ceremony is scheduled from 6-9 PM (for the three hours included in the Divine package). What are most of you doing afterwards? It seems early to end the party at 9. Are most of you paying to extend it by a few hours? Or is there a bar in the hotel you can recommend guests going to instead?

Our ceremony is on a Monday, is there a disco or anything open?

#2123 Kal520

Kal520
      • 104 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Thanks Kimberly! Huge help!! :)

#2124 Kal520

Kal520
        • 104 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Thanks Kimberly! Huge help!! :)

#2125 Kal520

Kal520
          • 104 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

Just kidding! Thank you Kristen! Lol, your email sent to my junk folder and I got a diff email from a Kimberly on here asking me to forward to her...lol anyway thank you!

#2126 Vika

Vika
            • Site Supporter
            • 143 posts
            • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

Done and done!

You should email Antonio at the spa (spa1.nojrc@nowresorts.com) and he will give you his suggestions and work out a timeline for you.  I sent him the spreadsheet with the times blank and just told him who wanted what, and he just filled it in and sent it back to me (attached here in case you don't get my email)

Kristen

I would give as much time as you can to the spa...we had makeup and hair scheduled starting at 11am-3 girls and 4 people for makeup..we were there until almost 230! and then i had to rush getting ready because we were running late. We had three girls working on hair and makeup that day. It justy took a really long time.

Attached Files

#2127 Canada05

Canada05
            • 11 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

We're getting married next Tuesday, we have three girls getting their hair done and one make up and for a 5pm ceremony, the hair is starting at 130pm which will leave us with just over an hour I was told..

After the reception is over, we're all going to head to the sports bar and continue drinking, ours ends at 10pm which is way too early in my opinion but we'll just continue on elsewhere!

SO EXCITED! I picked up my dress today :)

#2128 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
              • 75 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hi Ladies!

So Deisy just let me know that DJ Doremixx has increased prices. Instead of 4 hrs for $1000 it's is now $1550. She said she can give me AVI company which is an in house dJ. Has anyone else heard about this? Also, does anyone know if this is a good DJ?

#2129 juicybride

juicybride
                • 76 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
                • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
                • LocationCanada

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Pilar quoted me $1240 for Doremixx's new prices. 

#2130 Misscolo16

Misscolo16
                • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

I need help!! Trying to pick out our ceremony music and having a real hard time finding songs I like to flow together..... Is anyone having songs with lyrics while you walk down aisle or instermental songs? Do I need songs for bridesmaid and myself or use the same song? Thanks for any advice!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users