#2111 ToBeBride

ToBeBride
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

Ladies,

here is my full review : http://www.bestdesti...un/reviews/6903

if you have any questions let me know!

Your pictures look amazing! Thanks for the review - it was very helpful. Can you please share the timeline of events on your wedding day? I'm also getting married in January and right now our ceremony is scheduled for 4pm, but I worry that that doesn't leave enough time to take pictures afterwards before it gets too dark.

#2112 Lindsay Green

Lindsay Green
    • 54 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

yes they will move for you.  we decided to have our cocktail reception the evening we arrive instead of after the ceremony.  That way we can enjoy it too (instead of being off doing photos.)  there was no change in cost to do so.

#2113 LaurenMoser2B

LaurenMoser2B
      • 84 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

Michelle, Deisy told me 20-25 lanterns for the terrace.

#2114 ironman

ironman
        • 320 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Cheerios 

sorry don't really have alot of pics, didnt get the "real" pics back yet.

Thanks for this photo, this is awesome! I too have been looking for photos of the orange lounge without much success. I guess we'll be busy taking photos during this time, but still want to know it will be a great spot for our guests to chill out!

#2115 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
          • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by LaurenMoser2B 

Michelle,
            Deisy told me 20-25 lanterns for the terrace.

Thank You!

#2116 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
            • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by KJRAZZLE 

Here's a site I found that seems to have pretty good prices http://www.justartif...rlanterns.html. They have lots of sizes and colors that can be mixed and matched, and I think they sell the lights too. It looks to me from all of the sites I found, the lights are purchased separately.

Also, I don't know if you or anyone else is interested in the tissue paper pom poms instead of lanterns. If so there are DIY tutorials on Pinterest that teach you how to make them your self for significantly cheaper, and they also look really cute :) http://pinterest.com/search/?q=diy%20tissue%20paper%20pom%20poms

Thanks KJRAZZLE

#2117 Kal520

Kal520
              • 104 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

I don't know if anyone still needs table d©cor items but I just ordered 6 table runners from linentablecloth.com for less than 20 dollars! yay!

#2118 Caroline1118

Caroline1118
                • Site Supporter
                • 56 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Kal520 

I don't know if anyone still needs table d©cor items but I just ordered 6 table runners from linentablecloth.com for less than 20 dollars! yay!

Thanks for the lead! What are the measurements for a runner for the round tables? I may look into this --- were your runners on clearance?

#2119 Kal520

Kal520
                  • 104 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for the lead! What are the measurements for a runner for the round tables? I may look into this --- were your runners on clearance?

I think they were on some sort of sale they were less than 2 dollars a piece, not sure of measurements for tables I will have rectangular (8ft?) tables to form one long table on terrace.

#2120 Kal520

Kal520
                    • 104 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

I have a couple questions today:

@Khunt29 I was reading back in this forum and noticed you had a copy of the non-religious ceremony that Pilar had sent you, would you mind emailing it to me? klybeck22@yahoo.com, if you still have it? Thanks!!

Also, I emailed the spa but wondered if anyone had input on hair and makeup timeline. I tried to find previous posts on this but gave up! I will have hair and makeup for me, hair for 3, maybe 4 and then makeup for another. So all together it would be 7 appointments for 6 people total. What time should we start this process if the ceremony is at 5 and I would like a free hour or so after hair and makeup? I was thinking maybe around noon but I guess that also will depend on how many hair/makeup staff they have typically? If anyone has insight let me know, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users