• 48 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

Thanks ironman :)

#2102 khunt29

khunt29
    • 351 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ladies,

I was at Michael's today, they're running a 25% off wedding decor sale, and I had a 30% off coupon from the local flyer, so I got this cake topper, regularly $49.99, on SALE for $34.99, then 25% off, THEN 30% coupon.  I got it for only $19.00!  In case anyone is still looking....

#2103 ljacobsen

ljacobsen
      • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hey everyone. This is my first post. Just a few questions. What were your ceremonies like? Im doing a symbolic ceremony. Do they have the vows u say or do you have to make up your own? 

Is the canopy on the beach come with decor on it or do we need to bring decor?

i think that's it for now. :s thanks everyone!!!

#2104 JenO

JenO
        • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

Does anyone know what decor they will supply? Like, if I brought nothing and didn't buy additional decor, will I just have white tablecloths and white chairs, and the 1 centerpiece from the ceremony? I thought I read a while back someone said they put up paper lanterns for her. They must have some of every color by now from past brides who don't take them home!

Also, I think I'm going to buy silk flowers instead of using real, and so now I won't need the included bouquet/corsage/boutonnieres. I wonder if they will swap me anything, or at this point if I should switch to a la carte pricing?

#2105 normas09

normas09
          • 175 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

Hi Norma-

The packages and pricing pdfs are located on Now Jades website. http://www.nowresort...e/weddings.html

Thanks Shannonmarie. Will look at it. 

~norma

#2106 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
            • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am sure this question has been answered but can't find it! I want to buy the paper lanterns for the terrace but don't know where to buy them and how many? Any suggestions? Also, should I get different sizes? THANKS

#2107 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
              • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Also, I want the lanterns with led lights. Does anyone know if you have to but led lights separate? Or do the lanterns come with the lights already inside?

#2108 jc2488

jc2488
                • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Can anyone give me Pilar's email address?  I emailed Deisy 2 weeks ago and have not received a response.  We are 5 weeks away and i am getting antsy waiting for a reply.

#2109 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
                  • 683 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
                  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by jc2488 

Can anyone give me Pilar's email address?  I emailed Deisy 2 weeks ago and have not received a response.  We are 5 weeks away and i am getting antsy waiting for a reply.

This is what I have... I was under the impression this was a general email address that they both used but maybe not! Hopefully it helps u!

weddings.nojrc@nowresorts.com

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#2110 KJRAZZLE

KJRAZZLE
                  • 48 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

Here's a site I found that seems to have pretty good prices http://www.justartif...rlanterns.html. They have lots of sizes and colors that can be mixed and matched, and I think they sell the lights too. It looks to me from all of the sites I found, the lights are purchased separately.

Also, I don't know if you or anyone else is interested in the tissue paper pom poms instead of lanterns. If so there are DIY tutorials on Pinterest that teach you how to make them your self for significantly cheaper, and they also look really cute :) http://pinterest.com/search/?q=diy%20tissue%20paper%20pom%20poms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users