Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#1981 gizmopie

gizmopie
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

I think I'm really confused.  I have the Divine wedding package and a reception in the Bamboo room.  My package says I get "1 floral centerpiece arrangement for the reception table".  Can anyone tell me if that is 1 arrangement PER reception table?

I've been busting my butt and probably getting on my fiance's nerves trying to figure out centerpieces, and I just realized that this may already be included.  Also, does anyone know how much money the resort will give me if I don't use their centerpieces?

Thanks! :)

#1982 khunt29

khunt29
    • 351 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by gizmopie 

I think I'm really confused.  I have the Divine wedding package and a reception in the Bamboo room.  My package says I get "1 floral centerpiece arrangement for the reception table".  Can anyone tell me if that is 1 arrangement PER reception table?

I've been busting my butt and probably getting on my fiance's nerves trying to figure out centerpieces, and I just realized that this may already be included.  Also, does anyone know how much money the resort will give me if I don't use their centerpieces?

Hey....we get one centrepiece, total. They set it up at the ceremony on a table and then take it to your reception location for the head table. If you're getting married at the pergola, as we are, you also can take the 2 flower medallions that hang on either side of the pergola, and use those at the reception.  We looked into the cost of adding additional centerpieces and it was soooo expensive!  So now, I'm bringing down vases, lanterns, and various shells, tea lights etc....

Hope that clarifies!   I wish we got one per table, that'd be amazing!

Kristen 

#1983 khunt29

khunt29
      • 351 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Oh- and by the way, I arrive on the 20th.....I'm totally gonna look out for you guys! :)

#1984 kelly bennett

kelly bennett
        • 32 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

hi ya, I noticed on pg 1 it says that the canopy is 6ft by 6ft- is that the beach canopy- im just trying to organize getting my own fabric for the set up... do you think I should use organza fabric??

#1985 mic813

mic813
          • Site Supporter
          • 44 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Retro Couple 

Quick question, but are lit candles allowed in the reception or do they have to be LED lights?

Thanks!

Chris

I had both LED lights and tea lights at my reception in the Bamboo room

#1986 mic813

mic813
            • Site Supporter
            • 44 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

The package includes one centerpiece.  I saw one centerpiece on my ceremony table and for some reason there was another once I got to the reception.  So I got two but didn't pay for it.  

#1987 normas09

normas09
              • 175 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hi Ladies,

I'm in the resort picking stages and am trying to gather information about pricing and packages. Does anyone have a pdf file of that, they would send me? Thanks in advance for your help. Picking the resort has become the most challenging task.

~Norma

#1988 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
                • 683 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
                • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by normas09 

Hi Ladies,

I'm in the resort picking stages and am trying to gather information about pricing and packages. Does anyone have a pdf file of that, they would send me? Thanks in advance for your help. Picking the resort has become the most challenging task.

~Norma

Hi Norma-

The packages and pricing pdfs are located on Now Jades website. http://www.nowresort...e/weddings.html

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#1989 ToBeBride

ToBeBride
                • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hi girls -

I'm getting married at the Now Jade on January 24, 2014! We're very excited and have been doing some of the early planning. We've decided to go with an outside photographer, but I have a question on that to the brides that have used outside photographers as well. Do we have to provide dinner for the photographer? He will only be staying for about 1-1.5 hours of the reception including the dinner.

Also, I know that the Divine Package includes a guitarist or violinist at the ceremony. Does anybody know if we can give them specific songs to play or do they just play something generic?

#1990 berniebags

berniebags
                  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

To all the past Brides out there - any tips on traveling with your wedding gowns? We're using US Airs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users