Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#1581 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

I got the email address from pilar. I can give it to you if you want. :) No idea if you should worry about it now but I am too controlling and wanna make sure I get the photographer I like the best. 

#1582 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
    • 55 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

The email is: njrcphoto@vallarta-adventures.com

He sent me links to two of the lead photographers portfolio, well, one each. I am happy to share those links when I am on the computer tonight. And maybe he sends you different ones so we have more of a choice?

#1583 juicybride

juicybride
      • 76 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
      • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
      • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

I've read on here that you can avoid the outside vendor fee for this if you meet them in the lobby or outside. 

So if they wait out in the parking lot then they won't have to pay the fee? I don't want to be screwed over if I try to sneak the flowers in. :(

#1584 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
      • 683 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
      • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Nicole Graf 

I got the email address from pilar. I can give it to you if you want. :) No idea if you should worry about it now but I am too controlling and wanna make sure I get the photographer I like the best. 

Haha! We are opposites! I'm kinda laid back with everything. Just kinda hoping everything falls into place. My fiance says any week now that's all gonna change and I'm gonna start going alittle crazy. I'm not so sure, we'll see! Hopefully my laid back attitude will remain the same throughout these next few months!

Originally Posted by Nicole Graf 

The email is: njrcphoto@vallarta-adventures.com

He sent me links to two of the lead photographers portfolio, well, one each. I am happy to share those links when I am on the computer tonight. And maybe he sends you different ones so we have more of a choice?

Thanks for the info! I suppose it wouldn't hurt to shoot him an email and see if there's anything I should be doing on my end! :-)

I'd love to take a look at the portfolio's as well if you don't mind sending it when your on the computer later.

Thanks your help!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#1585 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
      • 683 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by juicybride 

So if they wait out in the parking lot then they won't have to pay the fee? I don't want to be screwed over if I try to sneak the flowers in.

That's just what I have heard from reading this thread. Search through this thread. I'm pretty sure there is a bride that did it, I just can't remember who it is. 

#1586 juicybride

juicybride
      • 76 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
      • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
      • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

I checked the previous posts. There were some brides who planned on doing it but no reviews whether it worked or not. It sounds like a good idea though, just to have them delivered to the lobby to your mother or bridesmaid and say it was a gift from them.

#1587 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
      • 683 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Hmmm.

I checked the previous posts. There were some brides who planned on doing it but no reviews whether it worked or not. It sounds like a good idea though, just to have them delivered to the lobby to your mother or bridesmaid and say it was a gift from them.

Yeah sounds like it'll work. Who knows though. I'm planning on just using the flowers at the resort since I only have a maid of honor. I hope it works for u! $350 is so expensive!

#1588 Lindsay Green

Lindsay Green
      • 54 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

Does anyone know what the vegetarian option is?  I gave the option - but now they want to know exactly what it is...and sadly, I dont know. lol

#1589 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lindsay Green 

Does anyone know what the vegetarian option is?  I gave the option - but now they want to know exactly what it is...and sadly, I dont know. lol

It has this listed on the wedding info PDF:

Vegetarian Menus     Option 1 Mixed lettuce and spinach salad, tomato, carrots and zucchini with sweet and spicy tamarind vinaigrette *** Cord and poblano pepper strips soup *** Green enchiladas with panela cheese *** Coffe Jelly with vanilla cream   Option 2 Cress salad with citric vinaigrette au achiote *** Asparragus and potato soup *** Lettuce taquitos with vegetables stew *** Red fruit martini with guava foam   Option 3 Antichoke and heart Palms salad with grilled pepper vinaigrette *** Leek Soup   *** Grilled Vegetables with Rosemay oil *** Mango Mousse with Passion Fruit Sauce   Here's the PDF:  

Attached Files

#1590 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
        • 55 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

That reminds me, in one document I have they give four dinner options and in the other only two for the divine. What are you going with? And are you choosing from all options and basically make your own meal or do you stick with the meal suggestion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users