5307 replies to this topic

#1551 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
  • 683 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:45 AM

I'm having a hard time finding out if there is a nightclub at this resort. Does anyone know the answer?

From my understanding, there is a sports bar that turns into a club from around 10pm-2am. I haven't been yet but this is what I gathered from reading other post.

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#1552 AdamShannon

AdamShannon
  • Site Supporter
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

I have read that the sports bar turns into a "nightclub" later at night.

#1553 kitkat863

kitkat863
    • 243 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by 11-30-13-Bride 

I'm having a hard time finding out if there is a nightclub at this resort. Does anyone know the answer?

Yes, the sports bar turns into a night club later in the evening. 

#1554 11-30-13-Bride

11-30-13-Bride
      • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

Oh perfect! I wasn't sure if the sports bar was just a bar or if that is the description used for a nightclub with dancing/music. Anyone know if it's every night or just specific nights of the week? Thanks so much, the website just says sports club!

#1555 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

I just got an email from Pilar confirming DJ Doremixx for my wedding. I just wanted to verify that this is considered the resort DJ. According the the 1st page of this thread it seems that Doremixx and AV Solutions are who the resort uses but after reading DJ Doremixx reviews, it seems that some girls said they paid an outside vendor fee. Most of these reviews were not from Now Jade so I just wanted to verify that we aren't paying a vendor fee for this service. Pilar didn't mention anything about that. Of course we are paying hourly though.

#1556 Vika

Vika
        • Site Supporter
        • 143 posts
        • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

I just got an email from Pilar confirming DJ Doremixx for my wedding. I just wanted to verify that this is considered the resort DJ. According the the 1st page of this thread it seems that Doremixx and AV Solutions are who the resort uses but after reading DJ Doremixx reviews, it seems that some girls said they paid an outside vendor fee. Most of these reviews were not from Now Jade so I just wanted to verify that we aren't paying a vendor fee for this service. Pilar didn't mention anything about that. Of course we are paying hourly though.

I also confirmed Doremixx for my wedding and when I asked Deisy, she said no outside vendor fee. I hope that wasn't a mistake!

#1557 Vika

Vika
        • Site Supporter
        • 143 posts
        • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Also, from what i understand, if you feed the vendors you dont have to pay outside vendor fee, so I am thinking, if I will be charged for it, I can just pay the 60$ for dinner instead of 350$ for vendor fee.

#1558 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Vika 

I also confirmed Doremixx for my wedding and when I asked Deisy, she said no outside vendor fee. I hope that wasn't a mistake!

Great! Thank you, this is what I was hoping since they are listed as the resort DJ!

Originally Posted by Vika 

Also, from what i understand, if you feed the vendors you dont have to pay outside vendor fee, so I am thinking, if I will be charged for it, I can just pay the 60$ for dinner instead of 350$ for vendor fee.

Yeah, that sounds like a way better deal!

#1559 bmelko

bmelko
        • Site Supporter
        • 92 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

I also confirmed DJ Doremixx and they are one of the resort DJs, so you will not have to pay an additional fee.  I confirmed that with Deisy before I booked them. :)

#1560 bmelko

bmelko
          • Site Supporter
          • 92 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

Additionally, I traded my live musicians for two hours worth of DJ time. I will be paying the additional fee of $350 per hour after the 2 hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users