#1011 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
  • 683 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by jenniferandjeff 

Hello, I've been looking at a bunch of pictures of other bride and groom weddings and I noticed a lot of them had menu and/or wedding programs. Is this something the resort can provided or something I should do on my own?

Originally Posted by juicybride 

I believe the resort prints them out for you.

I am under the impression that you need to provide your own menus and programs. I did read one brides review that said the menu was provided, but I do not think this is something that is always included. I think she may have gotten lucky. If menus/programs are something important to you, I suggest making and bringing your own. I will be making some very basic ones to bring with me. Nothing fancy though.

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#1012 Vika

Vika
  • Site Supporter
  • 143 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jenntim311 

When do you get to pick? I have pillars email that needs to get returned 45 days before the wedding and I guess I figured that this was when I was gonna set that up . Should I be contacting her now about that, as we are adding the DJ to our package. I heard great things about Doremixx, and that's who I want, so I don't want to miss out. Thanks:-)

I think you have to do it as soon as possible.

We just booked Doremixx for our wedding in March and Deisy said she needed to know asap if we wanted their services confirmed.

#1013 EJay2013

EJay2013
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

Thank you this is great information!

#1014 bmelko

bmelko
    • Site Supporter
    • 92 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

I am under the impression that you need to provide your own menus and programs. I did read one brides review that said the menu was provided, but I do not think this is something that is always included. I think she may have gotten lucky. If menus/programs are something important to you, I suggest making and bringing your own. I will be making some very basic ones to bring with me. Nothing fancy though.

Originally Posted by jenniferandjeff 

Hello, I've been looking at a bunch of pictures of other bride and groom weddings and I noticed a lot of them had menu and/or wedding programs. Is this something the resort can provided or something I should do on my own?

I'm making my own and bringing them down just in case the resort overlooks printing them for me.  I will probably let Pilar/Deisy know in out meeting when we get there that I printed my own and give them to her so she can have them set up on the tables the way I want them. 

#1015 Lindsay Green

Lindsay Green
      • 54 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Congrats! We will be there then - ours is the 24. What locations did you select?

#1016 Undomesticgirl

Undomesticgirl
        • 11 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

Does anyone have Deisy and are they having much luck with her? We have asked 3 times for her to send the wedding planning form (that they request returned 45 days prior to wedding) and some confirmations on DJ, hair appointments, ect and we still have not heard from her.

Our Wedding is only 25 days and nothing!!! I'm so stressed. I wish we still had Pilar like we originally had but then we got given to Deisy :(

Any suggestions on what we should do?

Thanks for your time and congrats everyone!

#1017 Vika

Vika
          • Site Supporter
          • 143 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Undomesticgirl 

Hi,

Does anyone have Deisy and are they having much luck with her? We have asked 3 times for her to send the wedding planning form (that they request returned 45 days prior to wedding) and some confirmations on DJ, hair appointments, ect and we still have not heard from her.

Our Wedding is only 25 days and nothing!!! I'm so stressed. I wish we still had Pilar like we originally had but then we got given to Deisy :(

Any suggestions on what we should do?

Thanks for your time and congrats everyone!

I have Deisy and she usually is very good at replying. Takes her a few days to a week. How long has it been since you emailed?

#1018 MissShell7777

MissShell7777
          • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Hey I am getting married the same day.  What is your e-mail address, I can send you the form.

#1019 Undomesticgirl

Undomesticgirl
            • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Hi Vika

Last sent an email Nov 15, prior to that Nov 11 and phoned Nov 8. Still no reply :(  Glad to know she is good at getting back to someone. With being this close to the wedding and no contact Im quite worried as there are supposed to be forms for us to fill out 45 days prior.

Hopefully I will hear from her tommorow! (fingers crossed)

#1020 Happy2BMrsMills

Happy2BMrsMills
              • Site Supporter
              • 40 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Try skype-calling her!! That's what I did before my wedding last August because I just couldn't wait around week after week for an email. And most the time she'd answer some of the questions I had but forget to answer all of them, and reading her responses was confusing sometimes too. Trust me call her, you will be sooo relieved! You can install Skype on your phone and then call her using that. It's so cheap and it really works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users