TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Hi ladies.. Im here at The resort! Didnt start out great .. My guests came last night and they told them they over booked and has no rooms and had to go to another resort ..Thank God for my sister because miraculously they ended up having rooms!

Other then that we are having a great time!

• Like 1

Hi ladies.. Im here at The resort! Didnt start out great .. My guests came last night and they told them they over booked and has no rooms and had to go to another resort ..Thank God for my sister because miraculously they ended up having rooms!

Other then that we are having a great time!

Oh no!  That's one of my biggest fears.  Did your guests book with a travel agent?  My understanding was that by using the TA you would not encounter this problem.  Hope the rest of your trip is amazing!

Oh no!  That's one of my biggest fears.  Did your guests book with a travel agent?  My understanding was that by using the TA you would not encounter this problem.  Hope the rest of your trip is amazing!

I was told the same by several TAs during my early planning phase.

We were told yesterday that 2 room categories in our block were sold out. A few guests were forced to book a more expensive option if they still wanted to go.

Our resort was full once people started to book. Some guests couldn't or had to arrive the day of the wedding.

Hello ladies! My fiance and I just confirmed our date to get married at Now Jade on January 15, 2016! We traveled to this resort for vacation in October 2013 and didn't want to leave. We knew that the Now Jade was where we wanted to get married before we were even engaged. I look forward to having wedding talk with you all!!!

• Like 2

Hi ladies , we are here now for our wedding, and the resort is beautiful !! I can also say, try not to worry too much ! The wedding co-ordinators work very hard here to make sure we have the wedding we all envision . We had the privilege of catching a sneak peak at Natasha's beach wedding yesterday and it was absolutely beatiful !! Our wedding is tomorrow and I am sooo excited !

Enjoy this journey ladies and try to relax :)

• Like 6

Happy Wedding Day Jennifer!! It was gorgeous weather for you!! Cant wait to hear all about it.. Wish i was staying so i could of seen you!!

• Like 2

Ask coordinator for email address or if i find it ill send it to you..

They do an excellent job i was hesitant using them but in the end i loved my hair and makeup!

Book spa appointments - spa1.nojrc@nowresorts.com

Use this for your makeup, hair, and couples massage (if included in package)