TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

im using an outside photographer Del Sol..but how long do i get the resort photographer for and what should i use him for?

With the Divine package you get  1 hour of coverage and 24 photos in digital format (that's straight from the photographer because I asked too).  I have an outside photographer as well, so I'll probably use that hour for a trash the dress. I think that's what most people do.

I think it would also be sweet to give that hour to your parents/parents-in-law so they could have a cute beachy photo session or something like that.

• Like 1

We had an outside photographer so we used our included resort photography for a Trash The Dress Photo Shoot. The pictures turned out amazing!! So glad we did it, I actually bought a second dress for like $20 online and it worked perfect. We have received rave reviews over these photos and the book they give you with the photos is very nice and they also include a CD with all the rights to the photos. If you want to check out my trash the dress photos from the resort you can look at my facebook:

www.facebook.com/megan.bromenschenkel/media_set@set=a.10102598287572819.1073741835.1480569&type=3

www.facebook.com/megan.bromenschenkel

Not sure if that first link worked.. here is my general facebook page then you can click in my photos and theirs a TTD album.

• Like 1

@rachelia160 i love that idea - i think i will let my sisters and their families get pictures taken after the ceremony using the resort photographer and whoever else would like group pictures taken.

@meg32IL  i wasn't planning on doing a trash the dress but your pictures are great!

First of all, DJ Disco Movil MADE the night. For our wedding we sent him over our list of song for Entrance, First Dance, Father-Daughter/Mother Son, Wedding Party, Cake Cutting, & Final Dance. These are what he will send you a little form to fill out the week(ish) before. We also included about 10 songs we wanted to hear over the course of the evening. He got all of these things in plus was super good about requests. He chose the most perfect songs for our group! The whole room was up dancing all night.

Did you go with uplighting? For me, I found it created a whole lot of atmosphere for not a lot of cost.

i couldnt agree with this more! DiscoMovil totally MADE out wedding night as well. all of our guests kept telling us how awesome the music was and how much fun they were having :) SO worth the money!!

we are back from our amazing wedding and i just want to tell you ladies that.....YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! They seriously do an amazing job. There was not one single thing that was missed, didnt even have to reference my emails.....everything was so easy, beautiful, and amazing. the day went by so quickly, enjoy it ladies!!!

• Like 1

so happy to hear that i hired DiscoMovil too!!!

you will not be disapointed i promise!!! he was a great MC as well. :) seriously wish i could go back and replay the day in slow motion lol.

• Like 1

79 more days for me !!! i can't wait!! im so nervous that i don't have everything in order!

• Like 1

omg Jennifer you handed them in already!!! ahhh i better get moving!

Lol I had to submit them for my own sanity. One night we just sat down and made decisions, and done. One more thing off the list.

We also hired the Dj Movil and I'm excited to read all the positive feedback!

We hired DJ Movil too because of all the raving reviews on here! Just shows you how powerful the word of mouth is!

We had an outside photographer so we used our included resort photography for a Trash The Dress Photo Shoot. The pictures turned out amazing!! So glad we did it, I actually bought a second dress for like $20 online and it worked perfect. We have received rave reviews over these photos and the book they give you with the photos is very nice and they also include a CD with all the rights to the photos. If you want to check out my trash the dress photos from the resort you can look at my facebook:

www.facebook.com/megan.bromenschenkel/media_set@set=a.10102598287572819.1073741835.1480569&type=3

www.facebook.com/megan.bromenschenkel

Not sure if that first link worked.. here is my general facebook page then you can click in my photos and theirs a TTD album.

I just stalked your pictures, SO pretty! Love the orange bridesmaids dresses.

Where site did you get your trash-the-dress dress from?  I don't want to wear my real one either!

Thanks! The orange really popped with all the blue colors of the water and sky.

I bought my dress online at www.rosegal.com They are so cheap, I ordered 2-3 and just picked my favorite. I tried to get something different than my wedding dress.

• Like 1