TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

I have sent it more than once, at least every 4-5 days! Before I was officially booked I was talking with Ariadna too and she was very good getting back to me with my questions. Once I was working with Pilar - I guess she is my 'official' wedding coordinator then I emailed Ariadna a question and Pilar was not happy about it. She said 'if you want a different wedding coordinator then just tell me and stop emailing other coordinators'. At that point I didn't even know I was 'assigned' to a certain one. It seems like when you are first booking they are all about helping you then once you are officially booked they start blowing you off. I completely understand there are a lot of brides and they are very busy but this is getting a little crazy!

@@Meg32IL That is super frustrating! I was dealing with Pilar for a year leading up to our wedding.. and all of a sudden within 30 days of wedding I started getting responses from 2 other coordinators. I had our travel agent email with complaints, and no one really gave us a reason on who was my 'official' coordinator or why they kept switching off. I would just send them a question asking who will be your coordinator the day of ur wedding so u know who you're questions/concerns are directed towards. Pilar was always slow to respond to my emails, Ariadna would respond within a day, especially the last few weeks before our date! Good luck!

UGH! Sent in my final paperwork and budget worksheet to Pilar over 2 weeks ago and still no response.

I am trying to finalize my timeline so I can print out fan programs, timelines for the welcome bags, etc...

I need to know what time she plans to meet me when I arrive, if we can have a rehearsal at the pergola, if our included private transfer can include my parents, and if the guitarist for the ceremony plays from start to finish and if there is a set song list or do I get to choose from songs he knows?? 

If its been over 2 weeks you should email her again.. I believe we got a prelim 'quote' sheet within few days of sending in our planning packet.

I believe she would meet with you the next day of your arrival, or the day before ur wedding date (depending on how many days u arrive before your wedding day). Our private transfer was only for us 2, and although it was an SUV, our 3 suitcases and my dress took up the whole car.

Hope this helps a little!

All correspondence I have has been with Isela and/or Pilar. I am using the generic now jade email so perhaps it just goes to a mailbox. 

so far they have been pretty good about responding within 24hrs...except for the last communication which took a week. 

@@Meg32IL you should definitely email again. 

There emails look generic but they are all actually a little different for each coordinator.

I emailed her on 9/15, 9/12, 9/10, 9/8, 9/3, and 9/1 (when I sent my paperwork).

I used: weddings.nowrc@nowresorts.com

they are both responding from that address. if you haven't emailed there it may be worth a try?

That is the one I have been using.

And last time I emailed the other ones is when she told me I needed to only email in the future.

Just want her to email me back and give me a few answers :)

Luckily a lot of stuff I can get from past brides on here.

I really need someone's ceremony song list that used the guitarist.

Any brides having their reception on the carnival terrace planning on hanging decorations from the ceiling?

I am thinking either paper lanterns or paper flowers inside clear ornaments. 

Does anyone have experience in asking? 

• Like 1