TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

I spoke with them today and the day pass has been raised to 150 apparently because that is what I was quoted. Email as follows:

Greetings from Now Jade

The outside vendor fee is $350, ( florist, band, decoration company, live music) but this doesn't apply to photographers as they are not categorized as vendors. Your photographer(s) will be required to pay a $150.00 usd per person for a wedding day pass. We request the name and time that the photographers come to the resort.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Anne Marie

November 21, 2014-Now Jade

My photographer is one of my guests - do you know if I will require a day pass for him? he is staying with us the whole duration of the trip

My photographer is one of my guests - do you know if I will require a day pass for him? he is staying with us the whole duration of the trip

No. You will not have to pay one if they're staying at the resort. the day pass is for people who are not staying there!

Anne Marie

• Like 1

No. You will not have to pay one if they're staying at the resort. the day pass is for people who are not staying there!

Anne Marie

thanks Anne!

Hi ladies .. How many centerpieces do we get ? Or am i better off buying my own as i found ones i love off etsy

does anyone know what decorations (if any) are included with Eternity package for the Ceremony on the Pergola?

Does this include anything for the table behind the person doing the ceremony or anything hung 

Hi Ladies-

Do any of you know what the standard vows are for the religious ceremony? Would you be able to send me a copy if any of you have it?

Thanks!

Marta

Just wondering what everyone's room rates are for group package

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Because I procrastinated on everything...I have another question. Have any of you gals been able to upgrade your videography through the hotel? If so, how much did it cost? We have the Divine package. 

I am having a hard time getting information from the resort on this. They want me to pay the full price, but since part of the videgraphy is included with the package, we should be able to upgrade. 

Thanks!!!

Marta

I have the same question about the hotel photographer. How much is it to upgrade since part of it is already available?

• Like 1

Just wondering what everyone's room rates are for group package

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For our May 2015 wedding, the rate starts at $366/pp for three nights. Do you have rates yet?