TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

6-8

Thank you! This worries me because the first wedding coordinator I was working with told me 6-8, now the guy Fernando that has taken over for her is telling me 10 per table! Ahhhh

Thank you! This worries me because the first wedding coordinator I was working with told me 6-8, now the guy Fernando that has taken over for her is telling me 10 per table! Ahhhh

I was also told 10 is the max for round tables.

I was also told 10 is the max for round tables.

I was in contact with Isela today and she confirmed 10 as well. The tables are 210cm in diameter

Does anyone have the Spa contact email? Do you know how far in advance they allow booking?

I was in contact with Isela today and she confirmed 10 as well. The tables are 210cm in diameter

Does anyone have the Spa contact email? Do you know how far in advance they allow booking?

spa1.nojrc@nowresorts.com

When doing your room block, how many rooms in each category did you reserve? Any strategic moves to maximize the free 6th room for every 5 booked?

We're only doing 10. We're thinking of blocking 6 in the room category we're actually staying in, 2 in a category below...2 in category above our room.

I have to block some rooms for our travelers coming from the USA that are not included in my package price from Canada. Did you just block out rooms directly with the resort? Was there a fee for blocking out rooms? I would only need about 6 rooms total blocked out

I have to block some rooms for our travelers coming from the USA that are not included in my package price from Canada. Did you just block out rooms directly with the resort? Was there a fee for blocking out rooms? I would only need about 6 rooms total blocked out

We ended up doing a room block of 12 with our TA Teresa at Vacations 4 Less.  We paid a deposit for each room that we will be credited back to us once people pay their deposits. 

Can any of you ladies recall how many people sit at each round table for the reception?

Thanks!

I would sit 8-10. They advertise 6-10.

Anne Marie

November 21, 2014-Now Jade

I would probably do 8 people...no more than 9. I attended a wedding recently and we were packed like 10 sardines at the table. A guest at our table and the one next to us actually stood up to eat dinner because it was so tight. Just a little food for thought :)

Hi ladies,

I am a May 2015 bride - right now I have booked in the Eternity package. What are some past brides thoughts on other items you added in for an extra cost? Anything missing you wish you would have known before?

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks!

February 2015 bride here!  Did you girls bring a lot of your supplies like sky lanterns, table linens, napkins, centerpieces or use the resorts?   Did you have assigned seating arrangements?