TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Originally Posted by Michellelepore1 View Post

Quote:

Hi Ladies,

I can't seem to find out how long in inches the rectangular tables are. Does anyone know? I am trying to buy the linens and the runner for the tables.

THANKS!

Also, How many people can comfortably sit at each the rectangular table?

Hey Michelle,

Check out the images in this thread, I think I posted them a while back. I can't remember now offhand, but the pic has the measurements on it :)

Quote:

Hi Ladies,

I can't seem to find out how long in inches the rectangular tables are. Does anyone know? I am trying to buy the linens and the runner for the tables.

THANKS!

Hey Michelle,

Check out the images in this thread, I think I posted them a while back. I can't remember now offhand, but the pic has the measurements on it :)

Originally Posted by khunt29 View Post

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Ladies,

THANKS!

Hey Michelle,

8 feet!

Originally Posted by khunt29 View Post

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Ladies,

THANKS!

Hey Michelle,

8 feet!

Hey quick question... Just wondering if anyone knows if kids are allowed in the preferred club rooms? I know they aren't allowed in the preferred club pool but wasn't sure about the rooms... We are travelling with our 2.5 year old and I just thought about it today and whether they would still upgrade us...

Hey quick question... Just wondering if anyone knows if kids are allowed in the preferred club rooms? I know they aren't allowed in the preferred club pool but wasn't sure about the rooms... We are travelling with our 2.5 year old and I just thought about it today and whether they would still upgrade us...