TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Originally Posted by mic813 View Post

Thank you!  

Hi!  I actually found more kids menu options in my "wedding planning form" that I'm filling out.  Per the Wedding Planning Form (page 4):

Cocktail Fruit or  Tomato Soup, Chicken Fingers with Spaguetti Or Cheese Burger with Fries  and Ice Cream  or  Chocolate cake.

Do we have to pay $5 for each chair over the 25? I didn't realize the chairs were extra, I thought it was only for the food/cocktails, etc.

For anyone who was asking about renting out cylinder vases, I got a quote from Floreria Riviera florist. If the resort will do this also pls share because Pilar has not replied to my email. Floreria Riviera charges $8 per vase (and $7 per mirror base if anyone is interested in that), delivery charge is $25.

Originally Posted by shannonmarie View Post

Do we have to pay $5 for each chair over the 25? I didn't realize the chairs were extra, I thought it was only for the food/cocktails, etc.

I never paid extra for chairs. The only extra costs with guests were dinners, cocktail hour (we cancelled), champaigne toast, cake (not necessary since dinner has a dessert. Also to add on time to our reception was some sort of formula based on the number of guests.

Hi there! I'm wondering if you could send me the PDF files! That would be wonderful! Sara.a.weber@gmail.com Emailed Pllar about a week ago. No response yet! Thanks! ;)

Originally Posted by gizmopie View Post

No actually, but it's okay because Deisy finally sent it to me today!  (I think she sent it by accident because she was originally just sending me links to the wedding planning guide on the website)

It's a 25-page PDF titled "Now Jade 2012-2013 Wedding Information" and it extensively details out every possible charge (like TTD session, flower cost, levels of videography packages), all the different menu options (including vegetarian and "romantic dinner" menus), and requirements for having either a symbolic or traditional wedding.  You're supposed to be using it to fill out the "Wedding Planning Form".  If anyone needs it, I can send it along to you!

Do you mind posting it on this board so everyone can see? I don't think I ever received that one. Or you can email it to me at shannon1@carolina.rr.com

Thanks ;)

No actually, but it's okay because Deisy finally sent it to me today!  (I think she sent it by accident because she was originally just sending me links to the wedding planning guide on the website)

It's a 25-page PDF titled "Now Jade 2012-2013 Wedding Information" and it extensively details out every possible charge (like TTD session, flower cost, levels of videography packages), all the different menu options (including vegetarian and "romantic dinner" menus), and requirements for having either a symbolic or traditional wedding.  You're supposed to be using it to fill out the "Wedding Planning Form".  If anyone needs it, I can send it along to you!

Could you please email it to me, too?  bmelko@gmail.com   That will be super helpful. :)  Thanks!

For those getting hair/make up done at the spa, how much time are you giving it before the ceremony? It's only my sister, me and my mother getting it done. Our ceremony is at 5pm and I'm wondering what time to schedule our appointments. I don't want to do it too early b/c I don't want my hair to fall out, but I also don't want to be pressed for time. I'd rather have more time to lounge around and sip on mimoas then to rush around getting ready :)

Hi, I asked yesterday, but I don't see my post showing up in the thread so I'm not sure it went through...

Will you send this to me also?  My e-mail is leka4581@yahoo.com.   Thank You!