TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Originally Posted by Michellelepore1 View Post

So I have another question. Is anyone else using Teresa from Vacations4less as a travel agent? So far I really have a good vibe from her she responds quickly and answers all of my questions thoroughly but I can't help but think sometimes people get used for their money. So the real question is, is Vacations4less completely legit to use for traveling?

Paranoia is setting in because I keep hearing stories of these destination weddings that start off great with planning and then at the last minute everything goes kaput!

Thanks ladies!

Michelle,

I don't know anything about that travel agency, but the destinationweddings.com people are awesome, and definitely legitimate. I have known other people who have used them for DWs, and said they couldn't do it without them. Hope this helps : )

Originally Posted by juicybride View Post

Congratulations! I can't wait to read your review & see more pictures.

A question about symbolic ceremonies, does anyone know how many days prior you are required to arrive? I know there is a requirement for legal ceremonies but I can't find any info on symbolic & pilar hasn't replied to me in over a month. :S

For symbolic, you have to arrive 3 days prior to the ceremony : )

Originally Posted by superlawyer87 View Post

I don't think this is true. Are you sure about this? I'm having a symbolic ceremony and I am not arriving 3 days prior. Where did you hear this?

So if my ceremony is on a Friday, is Tuesday evening arrival okay? Or does it have to be three full days prior?

As far as I know there are no restrictions on when you get married if it is a symbolic ceremony / vow renewal. I do know that if you are having a legal ceremony you have to be in Mexico for 4 full business days to get married at Now Jade..

Originally Posted by ashleyblayne View Post

We just had a symbolic wedding, we arrived on sunday and got married on Tuesday.  It is only legal ceremonies that you have to be there 3 business days!!!

Originally Posted by 1dutchie View Post

As far as I know there are no restrictions on when you get married if it is a symbolic ceremony / vow renewal. I do know that if you are having a legal ceremony you have to be in Mexico for 4 full business days to get married at Now Jade..

Thanks! That's what I thought. We are getting married on a Friday and arriving on a Wednesday for a symbolic ceremony. 

Thanks, that's a relief. I didn't want to wait till the end of my trip to get married. Hopefully 2-3 days is enough to plan the wedding with Pilar.

For symbolic you do not need to arrive 3 days ahead,no time required as it is just that,symbolic.

Originally Posted by juicybride View Post

Thanks, that's a relief. I didn't want to wait till the end of my trip to get married. Hopefully 2-3 days is enough to plan the wedding with Pilar.

We arrived on Sunday, went over everything with Pilar on Monday and the wedding was absolutely perfect on Tuesday :)