OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Hi Everyone....

Just wondering if you gave a Thank you gift to your guests at the wedding??

I've been to a destination wedding recently and they had thank you gifts.... Is this normal practice?

What is everyone giving?

Thoughts?

I think will give them a little something, but we're having a pretty small wedding. 25ppl, I haven't really thought about what to get though. I mean, we're already doing welcome bags.

I think will give them a little something, but we're having a pretty small wedding. 25ppl, I haven't really thought about what to get though. I mean, we're already doing welcome bags.

We are doing welcome bags as well but not overdoing it. I just feel like we should give something as a thank you for spending all this money to attend our wedding. I realize people are getting a vacation out of it as well but yeah

We are doing welcome bags as well but not overdoing it. I just feel like we should give something as a thank you for spending all this money to attend our wedding. I realize people are getting a vacation out of it as well but yeah

Yeah. I agree, i'm going to try and think of something, we might make them a little more personalized since we are only having a small amount of people. Are you doing traditional wedding favors as well as welcome bags and thank you gifts?

Wow, it took me forever to re-find this forum again... Writing a post in the hope it will show up in a quick link again somewhere..

I still haven't really found a quick way to keep access to the forums I use alot. Have you? Or do you have to go through all the links everytime?

Yeah. I agree, i'm going to try and think of something, we might make them a little more personalized since we are only having a small amount of people. Are you doing traditional wedding favors as well as welcome bags and thank you gifts?

I still haven't really found a quick way to keep access to the forums I use alot. Have you? Or do you have to go through all the links everytime?

The only way I re-found this was by clicking on an email that I received saying that my post had been quoted!

We leave in a day and a half for Now Jade. I'm pretty nervous by the recent less than stellar Trip Advisor reviews, but I'm going to go into it with a totally open mind, recognizing that a positive attitude by the bride will hopefully help make a difference to the attitudes and opinions of our guests! I think my top priorities are cleanliness (people not getting sick, clean rooms) and service. I will report back...

We're doing a "mini-moon" at Secrets the Vine after our stay at Now Jade. I wish the NJ reviews would be as glowing as that have been for Secrets.

The only way I re-found this was by clicking on an email that I received saying that my post had been quoted!

We leave in a day and a half for Now Jade. I'm pretty nervous by the recent less than stellar Trip Advisor reviews, but I'm going to go into it with a totally open mind, recognizing that a positive attitude by the bride will hopefully help make a difference to the attitudes and opinions of our guests! I think my top priorities are cleanliness (people not getting sick, clean rooms) and service. I will report back...

We're doing a "mini-moon" at Secrets the Vine after our stay at Now Jade. I wish the NJ reviews would be as glowing as that have been for Secrets.

Good Luck and I'm sure it will be great!

I just can't understand how some reviews can be 1 star and some can be 5 star when it sounds like they stayed at completely different resorts. It makes me nervous because we already booked and our wedding is still a year away! I'll await your review! @ironman

We are doing maracas for the table... Shake for a kiss kind of thing... 

I was hoping someone may be able to recommend Signature Drink(s)? I was thinking of something blue and my fiance would like to have a signature drink with spiced rum. I wanted to know if this is an option? I am not sure what exactly is available in terms of alcohol/mix. If anyone has had a signature drink it the past please do share! Much appreciated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman go_quote.gif

Someone shared this .pdf awhile back that I think is really useful. It's a good compilation of all the different dinner options including several photos of each.

This are also two great documents for those of you who are considering or booked at the pergola.

After our wedding I'm probably going to start deleting a bunch of this stuff off this computer, so I thought I'd post it.

Hi ironman,

I can not view these pdfs for some reason?!  If you dont mind, Can you email them to me? emmaraykhlin@yahoo.com  Thanks!

And OMG your date is like soooo close when are you leaving? Can you tell me what type of things your bringing with you and how many guests you are having? GOOD LUCK!

Ironman , can you please email me this document as well! Exactly what i was looking for. x_missdeeya@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I was hoping someone may be able to recommend Signature Drink(s)? I was thinking of something blue and my fiance would like to have a signature drink with spiced rum. I wanted to know if this is an option? I am not sure what exactly is available in terms of alcohol/mix. If anyone has had a signature drink it the past please do share! Much appreciated!!

As an FYI, spiced rum was not the easiest to come by when we were there.  We had a few people in our group that wanted it that could not always find it or if they did it was not the best.  They are Captain Morgan fan and the resort does not carry that.  I'm sure if it's your signature drink that can arrange some type of spiced rum though.