OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

What Pilar told me was the it is $15 extra per every person over the amount included in your package (10 for Your Moments and 25 for Eternity or Divine), and that is for the appetizers and cocktails.  So, if you have the Eternity, and you are having 50 guests, it is $15 each for the next 25 people in the package over the 25 original.  But, I have also heard that a lot of people don't up the appetizer amount to the full number of people.

Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler View Post

What Pilar told me was the it is $15 extra per every person over the amount included in your package (10 for Your Moments and 25 for Eternity or Divine), and that is for the appetizers and cocktails.  So, if you have the Eternity, and you are having 50 guests, it is $15 each for the next 25 people in the package over the 25 original.  But, I have also heard that a lot of people don't up the appetizer amount to the full number of people.

I do not want any appitizers or Hors  d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour or at the reception as I would have to pay for these for an additional 55 people and it is not worth it to me. I just want to make sure that I am not going to have to pay 15.00 per person plus tax for an additional 55 guests for 3 hours of the reception.

Originally Posted by hortonk View Post

I do not want any appitizers or Hors  d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour or at the reception as I would have to pay for these for an additional 55 people and it is not worth it to me. I just want to make sure that I am not going to have to pay 15.00 per person plus tax for an additional 55 guests for 3 hours of the reception.

for drinks- let me clarify lol!

Originally Posted by remykion View Post

Hi Michellelepore1

How exciting!! it wont be long now.  Awww thats nice of you, yea let me know what you decide and at least I can bare that as an option.

How are your plans coming along, do you have your Dress?  I am really organised this end but as for over there I know what I want up until the cocktail hour and then im a little stumbled for the reception, I am happy to reserve a restaurant but not sure what food everyone is going to like? i am hoping Pilar will give me some inspiration on choice of restaurant (as long as we all have a group sit down meal thats fine)

xx

So far plans are going good, I did get my dress back in December, I LOVE IT! Did you get yours? I think if you email Pilar she can send you all the restaurant options for the reception!

Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler View Post

Quick question?  Why have the cocktail hour then?  I am only wondering.  No, you shouldn't have to pay the extra $15 per person for the reception, but you will have to pay for their chair and obviously their meal.  It seems silly considering its an all inclusive.

We will stil have a cocktail hour because the guests will still be able to get drinks at the blue beach bar without having to pay the extra money....i was assuming...?? We dont need Hors  d'oeuvres because we will be going into dinner right after.  I obviously am aware of the dinner fee for above and beyond the 25 people for the divine package, but I was not aware that I would have to pay $15.00 per person per hour for cocktails at the reception. This is what I am trying to confirm...

Okay I can relax now. I called Pilar (seems to be the way to communicate, even though I hate botherinig her this far out) anyway, she confirmed that the "cocktail per person per hour" charge is for appitzers etc....Not sure why it is listed as cocktails and why she imput that into my spreadsheet but I can relax now knowing that I will not be paying an arm and a leg just for drink service at the reception! PHEW, seriously anyone who thinks that planning a destination wedding is cheap, stressfree, or easy is SO wrong lol!

Originally Posted by Michellelepore1 View Post

So far plans are going good, I did get my dress back in December, I LOVE IT! Did you get yours? I think if you email Pilar she can send you all the restaurant options for the reception!

Yes i purchased my dress in January, I LOVE mine too I cant wait to wear it!!  i will go back in august for a fitting so working hard on the Abs and trying to lose a few pounds lol.  Funnily enough Pilar emailed me this morning, i normally go through my wedding planner here in the UK but out of the blue she emailed me so I have sent her a detailed list of extra's and a plan of how we would like the day to pan out.

Fingers Crossed it is all within our budget :-)

xxx