Photo

2013 Paradisus Palma Real

• Please log in to reply
954 replies to this topic

#661 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

oh and if anyone has pictures of any of these things please post if possible. It would really help...

Counting Down LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#662 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
    • 62 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

Thank you! Yes, they are pashminas. I made the tags for them and the first aid kits myself and ordered the door hangers, water bottle labels, and crossword from Etsy.

All your oot bag contents look amazing!!! Do you mind sharing which etsy shop you got your stuff from? ( thank goodness for etsy lol)

#663 Katie83

Katie83
      • 89 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

I cant see your pictures:(

#664 Madso

Madso
        • 16 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

Has anyone had their ceremony at the resort but the reception off-site?

#665 LL117

LL117
          • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hey Ladies! We just had our wedding yesterday and it was awesome!! If you have any worries, you shouldn't. The romance team is so accommodating and on top of their game. They have a plan b, c and d for everything. Mariela was my wedding coordinator and had been my main point of contact. When we got here, we found out Mariela had just gone to the hospital with appendicitis! Natalia took over and she was FABULOUS!! She had read every email and knew every detail of the wedding we had discussed. Bc of the last minute switch, they upgraded our rehearsal dinner to Gabi Beach for free for 17 people. The Arrecife photographer was great and very nice as well as the new DJ company Abentos. I have zero complaints!! We had rain in the middle of our dinner at the Olympus Terrace but they handled it smoothly and extended our reception for the time it rained. (Btw the cake was beautiful and delicious!) I will post pictures when we get back home. All in all, I could not have asked for a more amazing wedding :)

#666 LL117

LL117
            • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

So exciting. Are these the "upgraded" bracelets you can order? I was considering it but don't know if we can budget for them. They look nicer than the paper bracelets. I am hoping our room is upgraded too but Im there during fourth of July and upgrades are only if they are available. Is this an instagram pic? haha. We are having a return reception so we will only pt teasers like this up- pics of food and drinks and the bouquet, until after our return reception. I'm wearing my dress again and I don't want others to see me in it until I show the slideshow at our AHR. Have fun! Can't wait to see the rest of your wedding!

Yes! It's an Instagram picture. We made little Instagram cards for everyone to use our hash tag :) We put them in the welcome bags! The bands were not upgraded. They have us those with our check in at royal service.

#667 MissyBee

MissyBee
              • 176 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

No, but our group stayed at the PPR and had our ceremony/reception off-site at the Jellyfish.

#668 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
                • 220 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

Hey Ladies! We just had our wedding yesterday and it was awesome!! If you have any worries, you shouldn't. The romance team is so accommodating and on top of their game. They have a plan b, c and d for everything. Mariela was my wedding coordinator and had been my main point of contact. When we got here, we found out Mariela had just gone to the hospital with appendicitis! Natalia took over and she was FABULOUS!! She had read every email and knew every detail of the wedding we had discussed. Bc of the last minute switch, they upgraded our rehearsal dinner to Gabi Beach for free for 17 people. The Arrecife photographer was great and very nice as well as the new DJ company Abentos. I have zero complaints!! We had rain in the middle of our dinner at the Olympus Terrace but they handled it smoothly and extended our reception for the time it rained. (Btw the cake was beautiful and delicious!) I will post pictures when we get back home. All in all, I could not have asked for a more amazing wedding :)

Wow thank you !! Congratulations!!!! I cant wait to see your pics!!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#669 Suzhen

Suzhen
                  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

Congratulations! i worked with natalia and Mariela. Both are amazing! I agree their cake was amazing. Probably the best cake we ever had! Suzanne

#670 Rotha Penn

Rotha Penn
                    • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

Thanks for sharing the feedback ladies! 2 weeks to go and I still have things finalize so knowing I'm in good hands at the resort will help me sleep at night :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users