2013 Paradisus Palma Real

Hi Ladies,

so I leave for PPR next Wednesday! We have our planning meeting on Thursday, our beach BBQ on Friday and our wedding is Saturday the 22. After this we are staying for another week as our mini honeymoon..... i am so excited yet so nervous.

We are having about 60 guests and more ppl are saying that they have decided to go which is annoying...

Anyway, any tips that can help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Ana

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Ladies,

so I leave for PPR next Wednesday! We have our planning meeting on Thursday, our beach BBQ on Friday and our wedding is Saturday the 22. After this we are staying for another week as our mini honeymoon..... i am so excited yet so nervous.

We are having about 60 guests and more ppl are saying that they have decided to go which is annoying...

Anyway, any tips that can help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Ana

Hello Ana,

Congrats on your wedding! I am getting married at the PPR in November.  How did your wedding go!? can you provide some feedback?

• 10 months later...

Hello past brides!! Hopefully there are some of you that this message will reach. Its sad that not as many brides use this site anymore since I have found it to be far more helpful than the resort, pinterest or google. I am getting married at Paradisus Palma Real in September 2016!!! Were coming up to 4 months away and I know that time will fly by! I'm having issues negotiating any prices, I have seen previous brides who were able to get the 18% tax waived, any way I can save will be helpful. I have my ceremony on the beach at 6pm, we do plan to take pictures before ceremony, but does anyone think that 6pm might be too late? the cocktail hour will be on the colonial palaza and the reception is on the Olympus terrace. Does anyone know how well the Olympus terrace is lighted? I'm trying to figure out if I can use the lights included in my tailormaid package for the welcome beach bbq instead of the reception on the terrace. If yall think lighting is a must then I will take your advice. I also REALLY want the led dance floor, does anyone have a recommendation on what size floor I should get? I don't want to over crowd the Olympus Terrace. I am flying my own photographer out but I am REALLY interested in the photobooth that tropic one provides.. of course its another $900 plus 18% tax. Is the photo booth worth it? Does anyone think it would get wind blown around being outside?... I am also considering to pay for two fans, I'm sure in September the terrace area will get hot, especially while dancing. We are going with the house DJ. I am a little nervous about that, Does anyone have reviews on abentos? What DJ package did everyone go with? Right now I have the $700 package which includes, dj, mc, wirless mic and 2 robotic lights. the next package is for $1,000 and includes all the same plus 8 robotic lights and console. Is that really worth the extra $300? Thanks in advance, praying one of you brides will be able to help me out with some things! I seriously CAN NOT wait for my guest to experience the wedding of the year ;)