Sign in to follow this  
colm226

OOT BAG - First Aid Kit *cheap*

Hi all - I just wanted to share with everyone the great price I found on the mini johnson&johnson first aid kits.  I found them on Saturday at Walmart in the travel size section for $.97each.  I picked up 25 of them... Great buy! 

Does anyone have the template and label information so that I can jazz them up??? 

A hangover kit is a great idea.  I've heard that the 22 oz insulated cups are always a big hit, so I think we'll be adding those.  Also, I think a pocket Spanish phrases guide, a deck of cards, puzzle books, hand sanitizer, bug spray, a waterproof bag for their room keys, tips, etc....

Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

What else are you putting in your OOT bags? We are thinking of doing a hang over kit as well cheers.gif

We are definitely doing hangover kits also.  I ordered a bunch of things from www.first-aid-product.com .  I ordered ibuprofen packets, they are 2 capsules per packet, 100 packets per box for about $6 (the advil brand was $25 for the same amount).  I also ordered antacids, immodium packets and extra strength tylenol packets. 

We are doing:

Originally Posted by jlb392 View Post

A hangover kit is a great idea.  I've heard that the 22 oz insulated cups are always a big hit, so I think we'll be adding those.  Also, I think a pocket Spanish phrases guide, a deck of cards, puzzle books, hand sanitizer, bug spray, a waterproof bag for their room keys, tips, etc....

Do you know where I can find the 22 oz mugs?

Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

We are doing: