2013 Healthy Brides Challenge - "Get Right for the Isle"

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#31 Shay4966

Shay4966
  • Site Supporter
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

okay ladies, here is the spreadsheet of all I have currently participating. I will post the sheet again the day after the weigh in date 3/29 with any new brides and updates. 

On another note, I went to a kickboxing class and got an hole tore out my a**. I was sooo tired and now I'm sooo sore. I made it through the class considering I hadn't worked out since I got pregnant with my daughter over a year ago. I'm glad I made it through but I was STRUUUUUGGGGLLLIINNNG...

Attached Files

#32 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
    • 312 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

That's awesome that you made it through Shay!!! I have been having a hard time feeling motivated the last  2 days since I have a cold. I have stuck with it though even when I felt that between jumping jacks, jump rope and coughing that I was going to fall over. I am proud that I have stuck with it where before I would have taken a break and had to start all over again. Seeing some results even small ones helps though :)

#33 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Well, I meant to come on the 15th to post my weigh in, but after the gym that evening, when I got home, FI was in the house... which was wonderful since he is currently working, and living, out of town, and I did not think he would be home this weekend at all.

So, needless to say, I spent every minute with him, and didn't get to post my weight and measurements and such. So I will be sure to do so at the next weigh in!

Good luck to everyone this week!

#34 SoontobeMrsRay

SoontobeMrsRay
        • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

Can i get this file in an e-mail. It wont allow me to view the attachment for some reason. 

#35 SoontobeMrsRay

SoontobeMrsRay
          • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

Teyneilfelix@yahoo.com Thanks 

#36 sgreen99

sgreen99
            • Site Supporter
            • 187 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

What do you girls use when you need a sweet fix? I'm a bit strange in that I love going to the gym, no issues with motivation there. My biggest issue is diet. I find at like 3:00 at work I'm crashing and will do anything for junk food? Not really hungry, kind of bored I think... Suggestions? Your fav healthy snack that really hits the spot?

#37 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

I crave salty most of the time, rarely sweet.... but when I do crave sweet, I go to the fruit.

After all, fruit is nature's candy!

Originally Posted by sgreen99 

What do you girls use when you need a sweet fix? I'm a bit strange in that I love going to the gym, no issues with motivation there. My biggest issue is diet. I find at like 3:00 at work I'm crashing and will do anything for junk food? Not really hungry, kind of bored I think... Suggestions? Your fav healthy snack that really hits the spot?

#38 Shay4966

Shay4966
                • Site Supporter
                • 262 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

I also crave salty but when I do want sweet I will eat a kellogs special k bar, yogurt, or fruit. I tend to eat a lot of trail mix with raisins which eliminates any sweet cravings.

Hope this helps

#39 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
                  • 312 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

My favorite is strawberries or apples with peanut butter.

#40 Shay4966

Shay4966
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 262 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

okay ladies - 

I have definitely dropped some kind of weight because my skirt slide on with ease, no laying on the bed struggling this morning... I think I'm going to cut pasta, bread, and rice from my diet for three weeks and see where that gets me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users