Baybug is Back!!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:24 PM

Hello Girls I am back!!! I came in on Monday morning and boy has it been a rollercoaster. The wedding was wonderful. I could not ask for anything more. There are some things that I would have changed, but overall I was happy with the way everything turned out. I really need to work on my evaluation because I am the very first Costa Rica bride here on the forum.
    Here are some pictures that family and friends took. Some are not that good because the camera had the flash on, but you can basically get the idea. It feel so good to be back!!! Oh and now everyone can see my dress!!!!

Picasa Web Albums - Angie - Costa Rica

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:26 PM

Yay!! Congrats, Angie!!! I am checking out your pics now. Welcome back!

#3 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:31 PM

I haven't made it all the way through yet but you look beautiful - love the dress and the flowers!!! Glad your wedding went so well ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:33 PM

i havent looked at the pics yet but wanted to welcome you back! everyone was wondering about you and your wedding!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:34 PM

You look beautiful! I love the pics of the starfish in your bouquet, you got some great ones. Your party looks like so much fun also! Everything looks great

#6 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:36 PM

Thanks everyone! I had such a good time. My wedding was super small, but I loved it that way.

#7 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

Awww, the pictures gave us a taste of the day. Congratulations and happy to hear that most everything went well and that you're now happily married!
              Claudia & Sean

#8 PaulaV

• VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:39 PM

Welcome back Angie!
                Your wedding was beautiful!
                Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures of Costa Rica.

#9 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

welcome back - i can't wait to hear all about your wedding. i LOVE your dress! and it looks like the party was a blast. congratulations!

#10 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:45 PM

WOW----that dress!!! Very beautiful!!! Welcome back and enjoy being a married lady now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users